test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stonewall Armada looking for Fleets

stonewallfleetstonewallfleet Member Posts: 97 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Stonewall Fleet is currently looking for gamma fleets (and possibly a beta fleet) to join our Armada. We currently have 6 (possible 8) gamma fleet openings and one beta fleet opening. Our Armada is current level 206 with 1,297 members.

We are a TRIBBLE, TRIBBLE, bisexual, transgender and straight ally (glbta) fleet. We were founded in 2008 and have been active since. We’re a well-established fleet and well known for our annual Pride Weekend celebrations. We have over 500 members and 4 in-game fleets to hold all of our characters; Stonewall Fleet, Deep Space Stonewall, Stonewall Legion and House of Nagh reD.

Our four fleets are as follows. Stonewall Fleet is our main fleet. Deep Space Stonewall is for alternate characters. Stonewall Legion is for Romluan Fed-aligned characters. House of Nagh reD is for KDF or KDF-aligned Romulan characters. Stonewall Fleet is the alpha fleet, with Deep Space Stonewall and Stonewall Legion as beta fleets. Unfortunately, armadas are not cross faction, so we’re currently looking elsewhere for an armada for House of Nagh reD to join. This leaves one Beta position available.

Our holdings currently are as follows:

Stonewall Fleet (Alpha)
  • Starbase (Tier 5)
    • Military (Tier 5)
    • Engineering (Tier 5)
    • Science (Tier 5)
  • Embassy (Tier 3)
    • Diplomacy (Tier 3)
    • Recruit (Tier 3)
  • Dilithium Mine (Tier 3)
    • Trade (Tier 3)
    • Development (Tier 3)
  • Spire (Tier 3)
    • Research (Tier 3)
    • Operations (Tier 3)
  • Research Lab (Tier 1)
    • Research (Tier 1)
    • Development (Tier 1)

Deep Space Stonewall (Beta)
  • Starbase (Tier 5)
    • Military (Tier 5)
    • Engineering (Tier 5)
    • Science (Tier 4)
  • Embassy (Tier 3)
    • Diplomacy (Tier 3)
    • Recruit (Tier 3)
    • Trade (Tier 3)
    • Development (Tier 3)
  • Spire (Tier 3)
    • Research (Tier 3)
    • Operations (Tier 3)
  • Research Lab (Tier 0)
    • Research (Tier 1)
    • Development (Tier 1)

Stonewall Legion (Beta)
  • Starbase (Tier 4)
    • Military (Tier 4)
    • Engineering (Tier 4)
    • Science (Tier 4)
  • Embassy (Tier 3)
    • Diplomacy (Tier 3)
    • Recruit (Tier 3)
    • Trade (Tier 3)
    • Development (Tier 3)
  • Spire (Tier 3)
    • Research (Tier 3)
    • Operations (Tier 3)
  • Research Lab (Tier 0)
    • Research (Tier 1)
    • Development (Tier 1)

House of Nagh reD (Currently seeking representation)
  • Starbase (Tier 5)
    • Military (Tier 5)
    • Engineering (Tier 5)
    • Science (Tier 4)
  • Embassy (Tier 3)
    • Diplomacy (Tier 3)
    • Recruit (Tier 3)
    • Trade (Tier 3)
    • Development (Tier 3)
  • Spire (Tier 3)
    • Research (Tier 3)
    • Operations (Tier 3)
  • Research Lab (Tier 1)
    • Research (Tier 1)
    • Development (Tier 1)

Fleets interested in joining our armada should meet a few requirements. First of all, they must be either a glbta or a glbt-affirming fleet. Secondly, they must be an active fleet with more than 1 member. A possible beta fleet should be a larger, established fleet.

If you’d be interested in joining our armada, please send us a private message on these forums. You’re also welcome to join the StonewallArmada chat channel in-game. Simply enter ‘/channel_join StonewallArmada’ into the chat field. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
ef60ddee6509cfb00c93237a0bfeec6b_large.png
Post edited by stonewallfleet on

Comments

• Options
    mtfrancismtfrancis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Big fan of stonewall!
    Post edited by mtfrancis on
  • Options
    gxv4gxv4 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    mtfrancis wrote: »
    Big fan of stonewall!

I second that :P

Blue02.png
  • Options
    medic9193medic9193 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I throw in a celebratory third to that sentiment! /bump.
    y2idwb.png
  • Options
    bullocajbullocaj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Stonewall Fleet has one of the best communities out there, and I for one am absolutely looking forward to seeing that community expand! Let's make this happen :smiley: #<3SWF
  • Options
    rainbowwargamesrainbowwargames Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    We are also one of the oldest fleets, we (i believe and can one of the admirals correct me if i'm wrong) have been around since before open beta, other fleets come and go stonewall's still here!

GAY00022.jpg
  • Options
    darklocksdarklocks Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Lots of room for other fleets to join the fun. Also as members of the Armada we invite the other fleets to join in on our seasonal events, Pride and the many mini events the various departments set up each month. Join the Armada and join the community we have cookies!
  • Options
    andystanandystan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Stonewall fleet is a great community of players. Very welcoming, friendly, relaxed and no drama.

Seeing the Stonewall community grow to be even bigger and better via the Armada system would be great :)
  • Options
    scotttetriusscotttetrius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've been with this fleet for years and they have been a great community to game with. We are easy going and have weekly and monthly events and group activities. If you are a brand new player we help you learn the ropes, or if your experienced you can team up with our experienced team of PvPers and PvEers and run with them . We're a family and that really sets our fleet apart from the rest. if you think this is a good fit for you, come and join the Stonewall Armada, we have cupcakes :)
    To the right, To the left, We will fight to the death! To the edge of the earth It's a brave new world... 30 STM
    Even at our most weakest, or how little we've lived or done. When we die our life is never without meaning.
    Scott Tetrius of the USS Cloudnyne, and Fleet Captain of Stonewall Fleet
  • Options
    rasilekrasilek Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    It has been a tremendous pleasure to be apart of this community since the beta days of STO, and meeting so many awesome people along the way! I am excited and hopeful to meet even more folks out there to share the comradery among our Armada. Come join us!

• Options
    gravity2705gravity2705 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Stonewall is a great bunch and are very welcoming any fleet would fit in really well. Failing that think of it from a selfish perspective joining the armada gives access to all fleet holdings maxed out through us :D
  • Options
    medic9193medic9193 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I would like to add that the House of Nagh reD has become more active in the holdings. The projects are coming a long nicely. We'd be great in an armada.
    y2idwb.png
  • Options
    akrilonakrilon Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    If you're looking to expand your community, Stonewall would be an amazing fleet to partner with. From multiple, community-wide and weekend long fleet events throughout the year, to having an active player base that are running PvE queues and other missions throughout the entire week (not just weekends), Stonewall is an amazing and welcoming place to be. Hope to be able to welcome your fleet aboard!
    faddc0e2956f1903cb9ac9197fb10cd8_large.png
  • Options
    jacienbluejacienblue Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This is a great community to belong to. I seriously thought I was the only TRIBBLE Trekkie in existence before I accidentally stumbled upon this Fleet 9 months before the game even launched. I've made some great friends and we even have IRL meetups in Vegas, Boston and L.A.. We promote a safe, welcoming, non-judgmental and intensely geeky ;-)
  • Options
    stonewallfleetstonewallfleet Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! o7
    ef60ddee6509cfb00c93237a0bfeec6b_large.png
  • Options
    bfelczerbfelczer Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Stonewall is looking for a beta fleet! Please have a rep from your fleet who can chat about joining an armada reach out to me via PM here, or via a tweet to (at)bfelczer. We're currently at level 203.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=