test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Omega Rep BNP turn in

grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
I want to check here before I mark it as a bug report, incase it's just me being stupid.

My KDF Delta Recruit just finished tier 5 on the omega rep, claimed it (I know this worked because he now has the nanite cloud), and he can turn in Omega marks for dil, but the project to turn in neural processors for dil is not there. Do I need to do something to unlock it, or is it a bug? He's got 61 of the things and he needs the dil for his rep gear. It's there on some of my other toons, but not this kdf guy. Any help?

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'

Comments

• irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Need to run an Advanced Queue Borg PvE to enable that one for Omega Rep.
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    As irm said. Also, if you need dilithium for fleet year, there are other millions of ways to get it...
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    Ah, ok. I'll load him up into one next time I'm on. Thanks!

And there may be more ways to get dil, but I have fun running him on Defera. The amount of BNP's is simply a by product. Since I don't need that many for the gear I want, I want to turn them in for dil.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    They've removed the requirement to have run an Elite Borg STF to unlock the BNP trade in on Tribble ... so, with Thursdays patch you should be good to go on Holodeck as well.
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    They've removed the requirement to have run an Elite Borg STF to unlock the BNP trade in on Tribble ... so, with Thursdays patch you should be good to go on Holodeck as well.

Aw, this is good to know, thanks!.
  • trailztrailz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    my mate had the same problem .... so this has been resolved ?!
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    Yeah, ran a conduit advanced. Wasn't exactly a great run, but we got the mission complete and there was the bnp trade in mission sitting in my rep afterwards.