test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kicked out the server can't log in

Realy not again..... sigh...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."

Comments

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    In my case, this was purely comcast's fault. I'm guessing that you have comcast?
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    happening in CO a lot, been booted to the desktop 5 time sin the last 20 minutes. and I'm in Australia, so no comcast here
    ​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • frankieaqfrankieaq Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Lag happenes...make sure to submitt a ticket and also put a thread on gameplay bugs forums.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    frankieaq wrote: »
    Lag happenes...make sure to submitt a ticket and also put a thread on gameplay bugs forums.

Or beat your monitor with a baseball stick until you see wires coming out from it

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PywI0BOxJpI
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    No Europe but lately it's a lot of dropouts in STO, server not responding and there it goes drop you out. After the latest stability upgrade...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    frankieaq wrote: »

And don't forget to flush