• Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Wait, what?
  • Options
    torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    trendy ur 1st post with me..
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Torg... sometimes you aren't always clear with what you're bringing up. If I'm interpreting this right... you're saying T6 ships aren't worth it because T5 can basically do the same thing?

The main draw for T6 ships is not only the hybrid BOff slots, but ship traits. Something T5/T5U doesn't have.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    I will be taking out my T5u armi tomorrow..

aka 'Spear of Russ'.. with yellowstones

the Akira is a great ship..!

but i'm not going to pay 2x for a ship that works..

same as the vesta!
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I will be taking out my T5u armi tomorrow..

aka 'Spear of Russ'.. with yellowstones

the Akira is a great ship..!

but i'm not going to pay 2x for a ship that works..

same as the vesta!

Tier 6 Armitage gets an extra boff power, pilot hybrid specialization seat and a trait that I'm sure you can't get on the T5U Armitage.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    I still don't understand, are you using Google Translate, because that would explain a lot.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    He's just complaining about buying a T6 version when he already has the T5 version. He thinks that he shouldn't have to pay. What's crazy is that this is a free game, OP. If you have the willpower and the patience, you actually don't have to pay.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.