test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to use Duty officers brought off the exchange

robbomidlandsonrobbomidlandson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Ok as the title pretty much explains, i've brought 3 rare Research Lab Scientists Torem Taris and Glashdu and im unable to use them in R&D research or select them for DOff missions an help would be appreciated.
Post edited by robbomidlandson on

Comments

• decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Are they of the correct faction? Blue border for Fed and allied Roms, red for KDF and allied Roms. If it is not of the correct faction you can not use them.
  • robbomidlandsonrobbomidlandson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yes they are all blue feds for my fed char
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This problem gets posted here regularly and the cause is always wrong faction.

All Rare duty officers have a partially blue border. The faction-color is only visible on the top. There is also an icon in the top right corner that marks the faction and a different background in the mugshot.

Next time, use the "Only show usable items" -checkbox in the bottom of the exchange window when buying doffs.
  • ascendusascendus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am getting the same issue as well. Fed DoFFs for my Fed character and it shows up in "Only show usable items".
  • robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Not sure about the other two, but Taris is Romulan, not Federation, so no, you won't be able to use her, and your problem with the other two is probably also caused by the wrong faction.
  • robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    And Glashdu is Klingon, so not the right faction either.