test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Modifier for Engines, what does it do?

lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
I have a question about the Epic Modifiers, what are all of them? I learned that Deflectors have a SS/SI modifier at Epic, what does Drv2 mean for Engines. I already know about the Weapons modifiers... lol
The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)

Comments

• bds007bds007 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    The bonus mod for an item at Epic (Gold) quality is a unique special mod that doesn’t otherwise appear, generally more powerful than other mods. These are:
    Space Shield: [Cp/Rg] Combined capacity/regen boost
    Space Impulse Engine: [Drv2] Overcharged driver coil, double coil bonus
    Space Deflector: [SS/SI] Interlaced integrity, structural integrity/shield systems combined bonus
    Space Weapon: [Ac/Dm]: Bonus accuracy/damage combo
    Ground Shield: [Cap2] Double capacity bonus
    Ground Armor: [ResAll/HP] Bonus HP and bonus resist all damage
    Ground Weapon: [Dm/CrH] Bonus damage and critical chance combo
  • jerichoredoranjerichoredoran Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    And driver coil skill increases your sector speed (as long not capped already/still) and increases the minimum power that stays in a subsystem when going to full impulse in system space.
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Thanks I found that out on Sto Academy Forums. But its nice to know all the modifiers over and over again... lol
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)