test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Starship Traits

Comments

• sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    missing xindi trait for bean overload
  • subzer0d1videsubzer0d1vide Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    I didn't get Up Close & Personal when completing House Pegh (yesterday) - I also didn't get a Specialization point when completing Blood of the Ancient for the first time on Sunday.
    --

"The higher the fewer."
  • megatroll2590megatroll2590 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yeah i am missing weapon system syngergy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    sean2448 wrote: »
    missing xindi trait for bean overload

Does this come with a side of chili? xD
  • SanoSano Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Could someone post the ships those traits are from pls?
  • ccs46ccs46 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I'm missing the passive trait from the Aegis Set.
    Sano wrote: »
    Could someone post the ships those traits are from pls?

Weapon Systems Synergy - T6 Manticore Heavy Destroyer
    Superweapon Ingenuity - T6 Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser
    Explosive Polarity Shift - T6 Andromeda Exploration Cruiser
  • reynoldsxdreynoldsxd Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    Superweapon Ingenuitiy is missing.
  • draventalosdraventalos Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Superweapon Ingenuity - missing
    It's like having a finger cut off, sure you can still use your hand, but it just doesn't feel right
    Everyone can relax, it's in tommorrow's maintainance.
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    With this bug fixed, can we unsticky this post?​​
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • mikoto123amikoto123a Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Problems not fixed "The Best Defence" has disappeared from three of my alts

really don't want to do the episode again :(
    mikoto123a wrote: »

Problems not fixed "The Best Defence" has disappeared from three of my alts

really don't want to do the episode again :(

Weird... not missing on my trait list.
  • ragulusragulus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    im missing the FED T6 veteran reward ship (sorry forgot its name) trait i think its the 'Weapon system synergy'
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Not quite missing anymore, but my Weapon System Synergy trait has not been the same since it was restored. I'm having an incredibly difficult time gaining stacks (where I didn't before), and it's not unusual for me to be stuck on 4 or 9 stacks of Weapon Synergy until it eventually times out, resulting in an attempt to get 10 stacks again.

Suffice to say, I am lucky to get 10 stacks of it in a typical fight.

Is anyone else having a problem gaining and maintaining their stacks?
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • styxslethestyxslethe Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Not sure if this is intended or not but, if you go in the Ship Requisitions store and look at the Fleet Heavy Detroyer [T6] and scroll all the way down it says "Partner in Arms (Starship Trait)" but after i bought it the ship doesnt have it at all in the list at the Starship Mastery Unlocks, is this because all the T6 fleet ships doesnt have the 5th mastery or is this the same bug as this topic?
  • neoatticusneoatticus Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Apparently, none of my ships passive ship traits are working for any of my characters. An Example: Reactive Shield Technology. It provides an additional 553.4 shield regen per 6 seconds, and reduces damage to shields by 5%. I can not tell if I am getting the -5%, but I can definitely see that I am not getting the increased shield regen. Advanced Shield Systems is supposed to grant a passive +10% shield strength, but that bonus is also not being applied. The same goes for quick deployment. It shows active, but I don't have any reduction in hanger deployment downtime.
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    neoatticus wrote: »
    Apparently, none of my ships passive ship traits are working for any of my characters. An Example: Reactive Shield Technology. It provides an additional 553.4 shield regen per 6 seconds, and reduces damage to shields by 5%. I can not tell if I am getting the -5%, but I can definitely see that I am not getting the increased shield regen. Advanced Shield Systems is supposed to grant a passive +10% shield strength, but that bonus is also not being applied. The same goes for quick deployment. It shows active, but I don't have any reduction in hanger deployment downtime.

First, your displayed shield regen never changes - it actually changes with shield power, masteries, and etc; but that's never displayed in a tooltip.

Quick Deployment also cannot reduce the cooldown of a hangar below 20 seconds (40 for the shield repair units), so if you're already at that point, it won't make a difference.​​
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • neoatticusneoatticus Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    That seems...odd. Why would they do that that way? If that's the case, we can't actually see any information altered by a trait or passive. Therefore, we'd have to do all calculations ourselves, and would be unable to tell whether or not the traits and/or bonuses are actually in effect.

And why wouldn't they reduce below 20 secs? That seems like an arbitrary number to put on it. It isn't like we could sup up our characters to where we were constantly pumping out pets...so why put a limit?

Why would they do this?
  • lilithene666lilithene666 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Currently missing a trait I just purchased and un-boxed of "Point Defense Protocols" leaving the map and relogging has had no effect.
    31zGn5b.jpg
  • saber68saber68 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Same here. Just got Point defense and Attack pattern delta prime from Delta Doff pack. Opened both, text reported I have them but not in the list. :(
  • nevergonnanevergonna Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    bought the starship trait:Point defense protocols off the exchange and I opened it, and I never got teh trait for it. SO it seems that one is missing to.
  • methclownmethclown Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    same here opened point defense didnt get it
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Same story here for Point Defense Protocols. Opened the crate and yet no sign of the Trait in the trait selection window.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• saber68saber68 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Will we get this back does anyone know or is it gone forever?
  • farktoid5000farktoid5000 Member Posts: 72 Cryptic Developer
    Can someone missing the point defense trait post their charactername@handle? I'd like to look at your characters and see what can be seen.
    Follow your friendly neighborhood EQAH on Twitter! @CrypticEQAH
  • l3ct3rl3ct3r Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    i just bought the Attack pattern delta prime trait and after use the skill didn't show up.
    I changed map and logged out but it no effect,
  • slawek0000slawek0000 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I bought on the exchange Attack Pattern Delta Prime starship trait for 70 000 000 ec and after I opened the box, the trait is not shown in the list of starship traits! :#:s
  • catoblepasbetacatoblepasbeta Member Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    I got Overwhelming Force and Tactical Retreat off of the exchange today and neither unlocked for me. Changed maps, logged off and back on-nothing worked.
  • ancientfighterancientfighter Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    already fixed

Post edited by ancientfighter on