test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Negotiator not available on all ships I run

jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
It looks like I lose some abilities from my character from time to time--and I saw it happen as I crossed sectors. Temporal Negotiator, which I believe is connected to my character, not a specific ship, is always available on my JHAS and Arbiter, but almost never on my Nihydron Destroyer. It was available once on K-7, then disappeared when I left the sector, and isn't even available on the abilities list to be restored to the ship. It's not precisely a load-out issue, because during the load out problems, the abilities were still available to be restored. It doesn't seem to be an issue with T6 versus T5-U, because my JHAS is a T5-U.

There are probably other abilities fluctuating as well, but Temporal Negotiator is the one I noticed first. (Maybe it's just something I don't know about that ability, but after adding it and watching it disappear from the abilities list--that just seems wonky.)

So, known bug? Needs /bugging?
boldly-watched.png

Comments

• Options
    shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    It's a device, has to be in your ship device slot to be available.​​
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    Hmm. Yes. Then I suppose I have to solve the mystery of how it's on two ships at the same time (or at least appeared to be).
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    jbmonroe wrote: »
    Hmm. Yes. Then I suppose I have to solve the mystery of how it's on two ships at the same time (or at least appeared to be).

It is an account unlock. Meaning that if you go to your temporal agent, you should be able to claim the temporal negotiator for any of your toons (assuming that your delta recruit/s completed all the objetives of all factions).