test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Character Transfer to Tribble Closed for now?

Just Wondering, as two days before I was able to transfer characters to Tribble, but I cannot now, though I wanted to try out the Krenim Lockbox on Tribble.

Comments

• Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    Same here, "There are no test servers available for your account on this game."

I was able to transfer characters fine before the second downtime window yesterday.
  • Options
    colin3075colin3075 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same with me too
  • Options
    blackhcblackhc Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    character transfer page is disable here 2
  • Options
    gumpy24gumpy24 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Its going to be server wide. i guess its until theyve either stabilized the server or they see tribble traffic reduce. its probably stress to their little server.
  • Options
    gr2kgr2k Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah 3 days and I apparently got the moron support crowd, when I reported this. Then one had the nerve to say "support doesn't do support for this game" LOLOLOLOL. Why what a bunch of stupid people.
  • Options
    twelfthdrtwelfthdr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    OK, at least I know it isn't my fault? I just got the launcher to show the options for Tribble, but cannot transfer a character either. I can start new, but not copy from Holodeck. I guess I'll just wait :neutral:
  • Options
    edelstahl77edelstahl77 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yeah i also need to transfer my char! when can i do it?
  • Options
    ussmemphisussmemphis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Same here ... really fun to test the Armada ... and the new Labo without the possibility to copy a toon with fleet mark !
    And always no return from the staff :/
  • Options
    blackhcblackhc Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    THANK YOU FOR RESTORING CHARACTER TRANSFER TO TRIBBLE AGAIN