test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Harbinger of M'tara is immune and cant be attacked, how the hell?

So whats up? we just gonna stand there all day and hope i don't disconnect in the process.

Comments

• dvroccdvrocc Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Update:

What happened is this NPC boss teloported or something directly on top of one of the two energy consoles that you are suppose to deacivate in the case it was the right side console that was still up because i clicked the left side console first and it droped down after the cut-scene however the right side console got a bubble shield around it and that is when M'Tara got stuck this is the two consoles that spawn M'Tara for the "Broken Circle" Episode so be causes you will need to beam back to your ship then start at the front inside the herald ship again.
  • spectrusregentspectrusregent Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    This is exactly what's happening to me. I'm getting increasingly sick of the multitude of glitches this game has.

• kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I'm getting increasingly sick of the multitude of glitches this game has.

What glitches are you talking about?? this game is flawless. -endofsarcasm.

On a side note, i said that 2 years ago or even more time ago, when i realized what was going on and how cryptic was planning to direct this game. Well what i did by then was to stop giving em money and just to play the game with no worries. I know the game is in a terrible state, but since i dont have anything to be worried about (money) i just take it slow and with a lot of patience. And it works, trust me lol.