test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We need a Iconian Distress Call

It is simple, i think that we need a Iconian Distress Call, because i dont feel that we are in a war, borg and tholians do continue attacks, but what about the iconians ?

I dont know if other people want it, but i think i will be great.

Comments

• iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Whenever I'm in distress, I tend to just take a really long nap.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    While I would think that Iconian Red Alerts would be a pretty neat thing, I think there might be some kind of technical hurdle involved as, despite the Devs best efforts, the Red Alerts have been plagued with bugs since their inception. However the criticism that the Iconian War is kind of not living up to the hype is valid. Maybe the Devs could look at creating a large set of Level 60 patrol missions where players go to various locales to (try) to fight off Herald strikes sometimes in space, sometimes on the ground.

I get that it's probably a little late in the development cycle to propose this, but even if some would criticise it as being late, I still think late would be better than never with this kind of thing.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    While it may be true that the war is not everybody's most hyped event, I don't think, distress calls would be that great. Many players and even more toons haven't been introduced to the Iconians yet. While we can voluntarily skip content to do e. g. STFs and featured episodes, a big red button "go to content about a race you don't even know exists" would be kinda worsening the immersion of those.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • arachnaasarachnaas Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I am all for an iconian distress call, same as the nimbus one. I'm sure some of the hurt feelings causing this war could be soothed if we came to your aid a few times.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    We are all nerds, here. Our distress call always has been, always will be "NOT IN THE FACE"!!