test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [July 16th, 2015]

Comments

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    this new forum is such a pain cant even figure out how to give myself a proper sig , maybe some added downtime could help my dilema or make me wanna punt this new forum lol
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2015
    this new forum is such a pain cant even figure out how to give myself a proper sig , maybe some added downtime could help my dilema or make me wanna punt this new forum lol
    Is the update progressing as expected? Elves are getting uppity...

Server is UP! 1.8GB of patching... hurr I didn't have to patch because I ran tribble soo much :D ​​
    6tviTDx.png

and I'm in!!! :o ​​
    6tviTDx.png

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    and I'm in!!! :o ​​

well FARFEGNUGEN!!! :D
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Season 10.5 is now live! Maintenance is done! Wooooo!
    :SCREAMS:! dear god im nerding over everything already!!! ​​
    6tviTDx.png

westmetals wrote: »
    So far, stuck on the Iconian War loading screen. For over five minutes.
    You might have logged in right as it was coming up. Try starting it over.

Trendy... you have no idea how happy I am right now... tiger-3.giftiger-2.giftiger-46.giftiger-47.gif

Everything is sooo mazing!!! ​​
    6tviTDx.png

Interesting. I'd actually waited five minutes after I saw the green light for exactly that reason. But following your advice... on the second try (after closing the first after nine minutes), it went through in the normal amount of time (which on my system is around 30 seconds).
    Yeah. That being said, we're looking into the connection and discos people have been getting.
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    I got into the sphere. That's where I was when the hammer dropped.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    I hope the servers aren't going to be down, AGAIN, for too long.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    And... the server just went down! I had been DC'd once before it happened for no reason other than talking to the bird person on Risa. What a great start to season 10.5!
    I should probably start getting for that Job interview later today... tiger-1.gif at least I manage to get one of the fleets I needed to get into the Armada...tiger-3.giftiger-4.gif

​​
    6tviTDx.png

• jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    ok. This could mean only 2 things. Roll back of server.. or Server got super unstable.
    It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9
  • kawasakizx10rrkawasakizx10rr Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    It was to be expected, I just hope it is back up soon and is more stable. pleaseeeeeeeee
    yEt6JSa.gifMEANWHILE AT THE CRYPTIC HEADQUARTERS
    edited July 2015
    ok. This could mean only 2 things. Roll back of server.. or Server got super unstable.

Nah, just a little tweaking here and there, and little upgrade here, a little coding here and all them great thingies and the server should be back up...

Happens every major update... sometimes unknown bugs rise up from the darkness of the depths and cause mayhem... tiger-3.giftiger-1.gif

​​
    Post edited by comrademoco on
    6tviTDx.png

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Happens every mayor update... sometimes unknown bugs rise up from the darkness of the depths and cause mayhem... tiger-3.giftiger-1.gif

​​

There's a mayor of updates? I didn't vote for them...
  • jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    if it was such an emergancy code problem.. they would atleast keep the server running while they are Fixing the Code... unless it is an exploit someone used and it is a rollback in that case.

Edit: Chances of whole server rollback: 95% i'd guess now. o.o
    It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    We in the EU didn't really want to try out 10.5 today anyway... :p
  • phreskophresko Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I don't know if it's related but me and another person were building a sand castle on the same location at the same time. Never seen that before.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    phresko wrote: »
    I don't know if it's related but me and another person were building a sand castle on the same location at the same time. Never seen that before.

It's been happening for weeks. I've done it twice myself. You get interesting results when that happens ;)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User

At the top of the forum, you'll see your username and some symbols next to it. Click on the gear symbol, then choose preferences. On the next page on the left, you'll see the signature option.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    Happens every mayor update... sometimes unknown bugs rise up from the darkness of the depths and cause mayhem... tiger-3.giftiger-1.gif

​​

Me neither. Perhaps some moist bint lopped a scimitar at them.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
    ilithyn wrote: »
    sov42 wrote: »

Me neither. Perhaps some moist bint lopped a scimitar at them.

Typos are weird huh?? :D ​​
    6tviTDx.png

• darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    <~~~~ Rests his face in both palms due to those responsible for weekly maintenance/patches, how embarrassing!

*Rolls their eyes*

Points at Cryptic......... Laughs at Cryptic's antics

Headbutts Cryptic

Well, that's what I'd be clicking on if Cryptic had a "toon" representative in a social area in game! Pretty sad that maintenance has been extended nearly every week for the past several months. Seems they can no longer do in 3.5-5 hours what they used to be capable of completing in just 2-2.5.