test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Should we have another FE replay event?

coolkirk1701coolkirk1701 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
This would allow new characters the oppurtunity to get a Breen BOFF, the Shard of Possibilities, and the Ophidian Cane, among other things

Should we have another FE replay event? 50 votes

YES!
98% 49 votes
NO!
2% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    Forget new characters, this new player wants one! ;)​​
  • Options
    omegapaladinomegapaladin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Yeah, I think it would be awesome to get the special rewards for the episodes. I'd like to have the crazy bridge officers with a Breen, a liberated Borg, a Jem'Hadar, etc. Fun and interesting.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    I would be in, mostly for the Breen boff. There's a "gotta catch 'em all" for boffs and doffs for me, so the missing Breen hurts. (The Jem'Hadar by the way is still available on a regular mission, as is the LibBorg on a failure on a certain STF, which I still gotta do. But there's a Reman science guy somewhere out there who desperately wants to join my crew).
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    xyquarze wrote: »
    as is the LibBorg on a failure on a certain STF, which I still gotta do.

For the record, as long as you make it into the "room" before it goes kablooey, you get the BOff. I have at least one toon that has the BOff and had succeeded in the overall STF that it was due from... Thank god for fast teams...​​
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    While I still voted yes, the ultimate answer should be NO, cause these rewards at this point in time, considering other newer episodes and their rewards are permanent, it no longer makes sense that these rewards aren't! This featured episodes rerun thing should be retired and just make the items permanent rewards now in the episodes.
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Don't care if those special rewards are made permanent or if there's simply an episode replay.

But my Delta Recruits want the Shard of Possibilities and my Romulan main wants back the Ophidian Cane I mistakenly discharged a couple months ago.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    What do we want? Shard Shard Shard Shard Shard Shard Shard.

When do we want it? Reasonably soon pretty please :)
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    I have two characters that need the Shard, and the Cane.
    skollulfr wrote: »
    arent these annual events in autumn anyway?
    It used to be every 6 months, not yearly.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.