test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

is there a dev tracker feature on the new forums?

I always liked going through the dev tracker on the old forums, is there one on the new forums?

Best Answer

Answers

• timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    Alternatively, I would also like a feature where I can subscribe to a specific user, in this case a specific dev, and get notifications when they post somewhere. I'd still have to subscribe to them individually, but once I hab them on my sublist, this would be even better, plus I could do it with friends, as well.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    I would love to be able to click new posts and see just STO and not the PWE mothership and all the little orbiters. I really don't care for discussions in games I don't play. Once they have that, finding our own devs should be a lot easier.
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • vandelemmingenvandelemmingen Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    battykoda0 wrote: »
    I would love to be able to click new posts and see just STO and not the PWE mothership and all the little orbiters. I really don't care for discussions in games I don't play. Once they have that, finding our own devs should be a lot easier.

yea, i loved this features and the dev tracker in the old forum, i really hope they put them both in here too

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Nope, and it's one of the two most annoying thing of these forums. Not being able to see just the new/updated posts for all of STO is the second one.
  • shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Nope, and it's one of the two most annoying thing of these forums. Not being able to see just the new/updated posts for all of STO is the second one.

I have no idea how I've done it, but the "Discussions" link under my user name at the top seems to only show STO related recent discussions now. Maybe because I've hidden all the other gubbins forums on the front page?​​
    giphy.gif
  • vandelemmingenvandelemmingen Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »

I have no idea how I've done it, but the "Discussions" link under my user name at the top seems to only show STO related recent discussions now. Maybe because I've hidden all the other gubbins forums on the front page?​​

yep, this did work :D thanks!