test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rep WC stat comparison

cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
To start, the wiki lists available stats for Fleet Ware Cores so players may compare: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet_Warp_Cores.

For me, looking at all the stats can be an eye-sore, nevermind shopping at the in-game location for "the one". Then there are the Rep Cores that show a lot of numbers and words.

It occurred to me that the Rep Cores do have stats comparable to the Fleet versions, yet they also do something extra or different beyond innate abilities and modifications. So what's the translation to Rep Cores to help me compare them to Fleet Cores?

Dyson Field Stabilizing (VR, MkXII)
Innate ability: +7.5 additional Shield Power (power gain at lower levels), +5 additional Shield Power (can exceed to 125)
Modifications: [EPS] [W->S] [SCap] [SSS/Trans]
Rep Bonus: +~ Impulse Thrusters (based on 20% of Driver Coil)

Counter-Command Hyper Injection (VR, MkXII)
Innate ability: +7.5 additional Engine Power (power gain at lower levels), +5 additional Engine Power (can exceed to 125)
Modifications: [SEP] [E->W] [ECap] [SSR/Trans]
Rep Bonus: +33% Engine Power Insulators (also counters defuff on movement in Fluidic Space)

Delta Alliance Trajector (VR, Mk XII) [Field Stabilizing]
Innate ability: +2.5 additional Engine Power (power gain at lower levels), +5 additional Engine Power (can exceed to 125)
Modifications: [EPS/PI] [A->S] [ECap] [Trans]
Rep Bonus: Self-teleport 5km of current facing

Iconian Resistance Hyper Injection (VR, MkXII)
Innate ability: +7.5 additional Shield Power (power gain at lower levels), +5 additional Shield Power (can exceed to 125)
Modifications: [EFF] [E->S] [ECap] [Trans]
Rep Bonus: Weapon disable removed after 1 second, 100 Hull and 20 Shield regen/sec @ Full Impulse

There are non-Rep Cores that could use this translation, as well as Singularity Cores. But I have yet to work on them and wanted to present my work so far. Naturally this post can be updated along the way.

Thoughts?

Comments