test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Overall Web User Experience

I don't know that I've ever had a more disjointed experience and I hope Cryptic figures this out one day.

This new forum that lacks any decent navigation...can't find what you want easily, logging in on a thread takes you back to square one, each game forum has no "home" button, etc, etc. The mobile experience is a mess for what you pay Vanilla. I know you have to be an enterprise client and for that money I'm shocked Cryptic allows this.

You add in the mobile experience and then the ARC defender (which pops for me every session, mobile, desktop, and laptop no matter what I do) so factor in email clients, pin codes, and the forum issues above. Here's an average 30 mins of any given day...

Go to the forum and eventually get to a thread on mobile
want to comment
login
arc defender
email
submit pin
back to the beginning of the forums
find thread again
comment
get to work (now it's work wifi, but it could be home, a restaurant, my friend's place, whatever)
find another thread
need to login again (because even if you say save it never ever saves if you close the mobile browser)
arc defender
another email
login
back to beginning pages again
locate the thread again
comment...

Am I alone here? This is NOT a I hate the "new forums" thread, but more of a experience feedback thread.

Comments

• Options
    solardynamosolardynamo Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Glad it's not just me Valoreah...

Oh AND on mobile the thread pagination is jacked up. Looks like a white box and figuring how to nav past page one of a thread is rather frustrating.