test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg Cube sighted over Texas, kiss your posteriors goodbye.

moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    This isn't really REAL is it??? Wow... but, it is pretty obscured by a cloud in most of the pics.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    Obvious photoshop. But a funny one.

/serious

DAMNATION! I told High Supreme Doctor Overlord Fraiser to be careful with that thing! The subjects aren't ready to know that the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al has duplicated Borg technology!
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    Won't happen. They probed several redneck butts, and found us wanting as a species.
    Better luck next century.
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    Hey if we've learned anything form this game, its that shotguns are the most effective Borg-killing weapons in the galaxy. Messing with Texas? Those Borg are toast.
    Forget shotguns, P-90s are where it's at. Supreme Commander O'Neill demonstrated THAT point beautifully.

Then he accidentally shot Mine Canary Jackson, but we only called it that because Jackson refused to admit that he jumped in front of the gun. Despite the fact that Jackson made eighteen million Sovereigns on a bet that he would die from being shot by O'Neill's P-90...

Some days I hate being Grand Vizier. It's the WORST headache. And I'm still recovering from the megalomania I got from having the Superior Force, my solar-system-killing starship with a giant picture of my face and some Regime slogans on the side...

Hail Ba'al!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    It's a weather balloon. :p the unusual shape is due to an experiment in new materials.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    So, the claim is the clouds were forming a vortex and were very dark *squints at image* Hrmm, I am noticing a supreme lack of vortex, swirling or very dark clouds to be honest. Whatever, these hoaxes will continue to keep going around as people keep finding out about the power of photoshop or other programs for editing.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Compiled List of Bugs, Issues, and QOL Concerns for Champions Online
    TerraSig_zpsbssrlxmv.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    Won't happen. They probed several redneck butts, and found us wanting as a species.
    Better luck next century.

We were saved by the rednecks!

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • k20vteck20vtec Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    The glorious P90 will come and save us all, it 5.7x28mm bullet will cleanse the skys of the enemy, it 50-round Magazine will protest us from harm of any invaders, it reflex sight will strike every demon with death. Hallowed are the P90. hallowed. Are. The. P90
    Hast thou not gone against sincerity
    Hast thou not felt ashamed of thy words and deeds
    Hast thou not lacked vigor
    Hast thou exerted all possible efforts
    Hast thou not become slothful
    k20vtec wrote: »
    The glorious P90 will come and save us all, it 5.7x28mm bullet will cleanse the skys of the enemy, it 50-round Magazine will protest us from harm of any invaders, it reflex sight will strike every demon with death. Hallowed are the P90. hallowed. Are. The. P90

Truly, the Hymn of O'Neill is great! Hallowed is the P90!

Hail Ba'al!
  • elric071elric071 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Hey if we've learned anything form this game, its that shotguns are the most effective Borg-killing weapons in the galaxy. Messing with Texas? Those Borg are toast.

This made LOL!!

As for the pics, meh....take em or leave em. It's easy to do these days with technology so until one lands and Drones start coming out...call me a skeptic :p

Qapla'!

Illigitimi Non Carborundum

Co-Founder of TOS Veterans and TOS Qan Mang