test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

login server issues

anyone else having issues with login?

Comments

• khenaliankhenalian Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Yes, I'm having trouble getting the launcher to fully load, and if it does, when I click on my character and the Beam In animation plays, I'll get "Login2 Server Timeout" and "Login Server Error" and it will crash back to the username/password screen. This was after three separate crashes to desktop in the Dyson Battlezone (Ground).
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    Yup servers in fine form today
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • duneytron2000duneytron2000 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Can't.. get... last... Q-things-whatever-they're-called....
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    Stuck in the launcher, "Loading, please wait...."
  • noxteregnoxtereg Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Stuck in the launcher, "Loading, please wait...."

Mine was doing that. I waited 7 minutes and finally user/pass box popped up. Typed password in now its been 13 minutes and saying "Loading launcher" at the bottom.

I'll go afk and leave it a while.
  • spongyfungusspongyfungus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I kept getting discoed to the log-in screen, then I tried starting the game fresh, from the launcher, and now it's just hanging at loading.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    Rabble! Rabble rabble rabble! (It's dead Jim)

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Currently looking into the issue. I just got home a couple minutes ago, so I'm emailing teams about this. I'll be keeping people updated in this thread.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1193860/unable-to-get-in-game