test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I find a message of mine from a week ago?

I posted a discussion (wrote a message) on June 23 asking for help configuring this forum, and I did read the first response, but today I decided to come back to the forums to see if I would have any better luck navigating them and came across 3 "notifications" including apparently 2 people that responded to my earlier June 23 message. I can't find a way to arrange the posts in original-date order, I can't find a way to "search" for my original discussion, and the notifications don't link to them.

What can I do, besides paging through each page and looking/searching the title of each message on each page, to locate that prior discussion and the "new" replies?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    I posted a discussion (wrote a message) on June 23 asking for help configuring this forum, and I did read the first response, but today I decided to come back to the forums to see if I would have any better luck navigating them and came across 3 "notifications" including apparently 2 people that responded to my earlier June 23 message. I can't find a way to arrange the posts in original-date order, I can't find a way to "search" for my original discussion, and the notifications don't link to them.

What can I do, besides paging through each page and looking/searching the title of each message on each page, to locate that prior discussion and the "new" replies?

Thanks!

You should be able to find it by clicking on your name then going to the comments section on it, on mine it lists all the past comments I have made.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    jam3s1701 wrote: »

Thanks!

You should be able to find it by clicking on your name then going to the comments section on it, on mine it lists all the past comments I have made.

Hey that worked! But I did have to start a new discussion so my name was up on the screen and I could click on it - clicking on my name elsewhere gave me other account opt
    bergins wrote: »

Yes it does, and I remember it, was too busy to do it before, which is exactly why I was trying to locate that thread so I could re-see that and newer responses.

Your sarcasm is unhelpful.