test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [July 1st, 2015]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Greetings Captains!

With a holiday weekend coming up, we will be moving our maintenance up a day to tomorrow 7/1 at 6AM PDT for 3 1/2 hours. You can check out our patch notes and the changes we'll be making here http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9433603-star-trek-online:-release-notes:-july-1st,-2015

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following links to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Thanks for addressing the seven day cooldown issue! That was annoying.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Have a great weekend.

Could the scheduling of these announcements be reconsidered? Announcing changes in the schedule less than 12 hours from when they take effect does not help with those of us who actually carve out time to play. Of the last three downtimes, two were on odd days and one was exceptionally long, and none of them had a decent amount of time between the announcement and the servers going down.

"Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Yay for fixing cloaking devices so they can be used on the Avenger and the Arbiter!

Now... could I get my odyssey com badges back, perty please? :3 Been mssing since before S10.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Looks like the low FPS issues on Risa probably won't get fixed before the event ends, and players reported it before season 10 launched. I would like to farm favors to get outfits and pets for more of my alts but at this point I don't care anymore. :rage:
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The visual overhaul of off-duty closing and the fixes for the swimwear which are on tribble still aren't live? Guys, the summer event will be over soon, regardless of the bonus day. It would be nice if those fixes and tweaks hit holodeck before it's over, just saying.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    Now... could I get my odyssey com badges back, perty please? :3 Been mssing since before S10.

I was definitely annoyed that my favorite starfleet badge type vanished.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    And thats it?? no fixes of any kind?? ow.. this keep getting better and better :) glad that the summer event is extended 1 day... lol. Not that it will make any difference but at least.. i hope that makes happy the unhappy players.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Happy Canada Maintenance Day!
  • Options
    chuckylove713chuckylove713 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Just gotta go with the flow :)
  • Options
    trogolytetrogolyte Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    @pwlaughingtrendy, is it too much to ask that the Release Notes actually get posted *IN* the Release Notes forum before the patch is done? If a scheduled downtime is purely hardware related or even just a server restart I get not posting in the Release Notes forum. I dislike having to play hide and seek for information that *HAS* a dedicated forum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    trogolyte wrote: »
    @pwlaughingtrendy, is it too much to ask that the Release Notes actually get posted *IN* the Release Notes forum before the patch is done? If a scheduled downtime is purely hardware related or even just a server restart I get not posting in the Release Notes forum. I dislike having to play hide and seek for information that *HAS* a dedicated forum.

https://youtu.be/ujBjn1qeCLs
  • Options
    mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    So here's a question, I haven't been on the forums for a while and now... arc?... O.o When did... but... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    3 and a half hours///

Lets just hope it actually IS 3 and a half hours and not 11 hours...

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    catonikjamescatonikjames Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    American holiday weekend, so the patch is done on the Canadian holiday... brilliant.
    "The dead one tried to show me h3ll, but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.” - Mark Lawrence
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    3 and a half hours///

Lets just hope it actually IS 3 and a half hours and not 11 hours...

11 hours, 35 minutes, and 42.343453 seconds, to be precise.

;)
  • Options
    eltecheltech Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    American holiday weekend, so the patch is done on the Canadian holiday... brilliant.
    Well, they are an American company, why would they care about a Canadian holiday...
  • Options
    cowboymike3cowboymike3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I still dont think ill put the cloak on my T6 battlecruiser but thanks for fixing it anyway.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    July 1st is also the Indepenence day of Somalia, Rwanda and Burundi. How dare they! :'(
  • Options
    orionburstorionburst Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Heh, they give a bonus Risa day to replace the one we lost and now when I finally get to play sto in the UK, its in maintenence -_-

Glad I got my 'rengi ship yesterday...
    344qvwl.jpg

I'm an Arc user? Yeah, right..I'd rather eat a chainsaw, blade first
  • Options
    shawnypshawnyp Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Day off for Canada Day and can't play..... perfect.........
  • Options
    eltecheltech Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Launcher show server is green...
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Our STO maintenance is now complete! Welcome back everyone :)
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    Gotta say I'm a tad disappointed with the fixes the last couple weeks. Not much in there and I'm perturbed that I still don't have my Up Close And Personal trait back.
  • Options
    fletch57fletch57 Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    someone please fix the patch server.it's been down since 7/9 update.