test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So Cryptic, about that Rainbow tribble that shoots fireworks that I've been badgering you for...

Now's the appropriate time, yes?

Joined January 2009
Finger wrote:
Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    ROFLMAO nice one mightybob. :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    normal-16.gifnormal-44.gif

6tviTDx.png

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Do the fireworks come out of it's mouth or butt?
    I'd like to be able to tell if it's coming or going.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    daveyny wrote: »
    B)

Do tribbles even have a Bu-tteh???
    tiger-39.gif

Either way, I'm still waiting on my colurful pony that I asked for back in STO: Rebirth Launch
    tiger-22.gif
    6tviTDx.png

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    The booty may have only been described in soft-canon.

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Tribble

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • huskerklghuskerklg Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Tribbles do not defecate. They efficiently use all matter they consume. :open_mouth:
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So they do quite literally 'deficate' themselves.. Repeatedly!
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    +1 must have rainbow exploding tribbles.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    On Champions they give away Rainbow Flight power for free. Or did yesterday. Not sure how long it lasts. :)

If there was ever a time to build a rainbow beamboat it is now. :)
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind a rainbow tribble either.
  • huskerklghuskerklg Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    huskerklg wrote: »
    Tribbles do not defecate. They efficiently use all matter they consume. :open_mouth:

They actually do defecate...more tribbles. :D :P

That would be the efficiently using all matter they consume part. :p
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »
    B)

Neither, it just "emits" them. :P

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Just saying...
    il_570xN.493990224_7y8o.jpg
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock