test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic forget something with today's patch?

drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
No weekly reward pack (tech upgrade or spec point) for Time in a Bottle?
No T6 Battlecruisers in the C-Store?

Or is this just my account?

Edit: I did get the Kit Module offered for the week.

Second Edit: After about 3 hours or so, the option or the Weekly Reward Pack finally showed up.
Post edited by drakethewhite on

Comments

• tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If i replay i can get the chrontion jolt perk, dilithium and weekly reward? :)

Also checked and verified: The ship is also on C store :)
    giphy.gif
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    I haven't played the episode for this week, so I can't double up on that. However, I can say that the T6 Battlecruisers are in the store. I'm lookin' at em right now.
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    The ships are there, I bought the cstore and fleet versions.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yes, found the T6 ships. I swear they weren't there when I first looked but are now.

Shrug. I wonder if the weekly reward pact will show up in time too...

Edit: Not yet. Not showing as a reward, didn't receive it on play. And still not showing as a reward.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    The spec point is missing for me as well but my friend (in the same house) has it.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    I'm more disappointed that Surefooted and Sturdy traits were not fixed and put back in game
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    I just replayed the Episode and I didn't got the weekly reward, It wasn't even listed as reward. :/
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I got the Spec Point and the Kit.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    So it's looking like some got it, and others didn't.

I'm writing it off then as something I won't get. On the upside, it means that I don't have to reply that adventure any more.
    Geez, couple of hours after coming back on line and White Flags are being raised already.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    Geez, couple of hours after coming back on line and White Flags are being raised already.

I've already risen the white flag with bugs in this game. I'm not even going to put in a ticket, it won't be answered and it would just be a waste of time. I've found this approach is best, otherwise I'd quit the game in disgust and I don't really have anything else to play at the moment.

Any time a bug is fixed, I consider it a unexpected gift and it makes me happy.
  • bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    weird, when I first logged on the weekly reward was not listed on any of my toons but about 20 min later I checked again and it was there (no logging in and out either)
    weird, when I first logged on the weekly reward was not listed on any of my toons but about 20 min later I checked again and it was there (no logging in and out either)

I'll check again in few hours and then tomorrow, but so far no luck with that in my case.

If I had to make a blind bet, I'd say that since I replayed the mission yesterday- it counted that against this week. That gives me a small chance that it will show up tomorrow. We'll see.
    I played it only once last Thursday. It seems that not that many people are affected so a white flag is probably not so unreasonable. It would have been nice to finish up intel comfortably but I suppose I can grind it out over the exp weekend instead.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Slightly different problem during the last FE; people ran the FE on Thursday before Maintenance and then complained that they weren't getting the new Rewards. Did people try to completely log out and in, log into a different character first then trying it again on the chosen one, restarting the Client, etc.?
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    Wasn't there a cool down on obtaining the spec point?
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hi >.> I'm still downloading all of the patches again. I was wondering... Do you think they will have a second featured episode for this? I mean they Iconian wars thing is already up.
    Yes I drew this Bunkaiya myself. >.>; Enjoy.
    Yes, I have logged off and in a number of times and looked on all characters. It simply is not there. No sandwich. If it was a large number of people there would be an emergency patch but judging by the relative lack of complaints it's obviously a small number. I would say best hope (a long shot) is that it gets fixed for the last week.

edited June 2015
    OK, it finally showed up, It seems if one waits long enough- it will appear.

Edit: And got on my second replay of the night.

Never saw this before, but all is well that ends well. A rare thing indeed.
    Post edited by drakethewhite on
    So, you played it once then it showed up the second time you went to play it?

So, you played it once then it showed up the second time you went to play it?

Not quite. I played it once, wait about 3 hours- it showed up as an offered reward. I replayed it and got it.

However my Fleet mate says it's still missing for him. So... I guess wait and see is the only advice I can give.
  • iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    Were you meant to be able to get a skill point per character? Or was 1 off account wide?
    Cause i only got it on my first captain and my others couldn't ever get it after that.
    Also i don't have the reward again either, on any captains.
    iceeaglex wrote: »
    Were you meant to be able to get a skill point per character? Or was 1 off account wide?
    Cause i only got it on my first captain and my others couldn't ever get it after that.
    Also i don't have the reward again either, on any captains.

Once per Account.
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They also forgot to enable equiping the Cloaking Console like it says in the Arbiter description.

I was however able to get the rewards from the Time in a Bottle missions rewards.
  • oscartgrouchoscartgrouch Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Missing the weekly reward here as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yltylt Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I didn't get it either. I remember logging in thursday before the maintenance started and checked my mission log. It still rewarded the Weekly box. I decided to wait with the mission until the maintenance had finished. When it did, i logged back in, checked my mission log and the reward was gone, even though i hadn't done the mission.

Must be a new "feature"......
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ylt wrote: »
    I didn't get it either. I remember logging in thursday before the maintenance started and checked my mission log. It still rewarded the Weekly box. I decided to wait with the mission until the maintenance had finished. When it did, i logged back in, checked my mission log and the reward was gone, even though i hadn't done the mission.

it is not new, it has been in place since the first weekly reward.

As mentioned in a couple other threads on this subject the weekly reward has a seven day cooldown (but no visible in game tracker unfortunately). If you turned in the mission last week at 5:30pm on Thursday and this week at 5:15pm on Thursday you wouldn't get the weekly reward. If you replay after 5:30pm you would.

So, when did you turn in the mission (not start it, claim the weekly reward) last week?

I played the mission on Friday last week, thus i had no way to get the reward on Thursday at all. But I'll get it when I replay tonight.
  • borgified007borgified007 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    Am I to understand that now each week after a 7 day cool down, if you do the FE you get a spec point? If so this is really a great idea. Is it going to end at some point? Can we look forward to having a free spec point per week for the foreseeable future?
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Am I to understand that now each week after a 7 day cool down, if you do the FE you get a spec point? If so this is really a great idea. Is it going to end at some point? Can we look forward to having a free spec point per week for the foreseeable future?

Well they might not keep releasing new episodes monthly, but leaks have suggested at least three more in the works. So ya, figure a minimum of 9 more bonus spec points coming. 10 if you count the final week of this feature episode.
  • yltylt Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    ylt wrote: »

it is not new, it has been in place since the first weekly reward.

As mentioned in a couple other threads on this subject the weekly reward has a seven day cooldown (but no visible in game tracker unfortunately). If you turned in the mission last week at 5:30pm on Thursday and this week at 5:15pm on Thursday you wouldn't get the weekly reward. If you replay after 5:30pm you would.

So, when did you turn in the mission (not start it, claim the weekly reward) last week?

I played the mission on Friday last week, thus i had no way to get the reward on Thursday at all. But I'll get it when I replay tonight.

I actually played the mission the first week it became available on thursday after maintenance. So yes, it should be off cooldown and available to me the second week.