test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

agrivated

300.00 for a lifetime subscription is not all what i thought it would be
if i could get money back i would
monthly zen is low while i still buy zen , i can buy more storage space even the storage perk is horrible
the ship choices are the same as a non lifetime the only perk worth it is i get a telaxian and a borg playable
lvling still the same as a normal player . prices are still the same . what exactly am i suposed to see is difrent cause i cant tell , i think this should be revisited and vamped up
seems there is alot of down time
should i just go and re subscribe to swtor
there perk is so much better and its less money

Comments

• Options
    tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am really sorry for that. However how could we help you with his? Isn't this something you should mail THEM about. Not us?

And with all respect, i get a great itch on my back when people are saying stuff like:
    should i just go and re subscribe to swtor

I say: Do your home work next time before paying 300 bucks. When you buy a car, you take it for a testdrive first, right?
    STO clearly says on their website what you can expect for being a lifer. I agree that 300 bucks is way to much for what they can offer. But i read before i buy, and decided not to. But if you don't do your homework and complains after it, i say:
    Okay then, bye!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    Sorry, but if you shelled out $300 without fully understanding such a substantial purchase, more fool you...

Information on the 'complaints' you listed are all publicly available, even if it meant you asked other LTSers before you paid your money...

Consider it a life-lesson...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    tomaswille wrote: »

I say: Do your home work next time before paying 300 bucks.

Bingo!

Seriously, if you paid $300 without even researching what you get for that money, then you deserve whatever you get.

Fault is 100% yours, Cryptic is not the least bit deceptive in their advertizement, everything is laid out in an upfront and easy to understand format. People have this same complaint when they buy ships from the C-Store without doing any research at all. Just like with them.. it's your fault.

Learn from the mistake, and read what you're buying next time.
    Insert witty signature line here.