• saphira123456789saphira123456789 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Attention All Decks; All Stations:

Green light, Launch is a Go.

Repeat; Launch is a Go.

See you in space!
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    thetanine wrote: »
    reisnow wrote: »
    I can't even get the loader to attempt to come up o.o am I doing something wrong?

If you're using ARC, then Yes. You're doing something wrong. Uninstall ARC. Launch STO via its own stand-alone launcher.

Downloading the stand-alone launcher is not an option any more. You can only do through Steam or Arc.
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Laucher works now, but no server. Double Face Palm.

Why the double face palm?? do you realize that this always happens, i mean ALWAYS since the game was born, right? the patch always works, but the servers are offline. This have been always this way. I dont even need to actually login after the patch, i know for sure the servers are going to be down. And even if the servers are not down, they are going to be really messy and chunky for the rest of the day.
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    ahhhh.. joyjoy.. game on!
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    hmm do you think my keybindings will at least still be there XD since I'm having to redownload all of the patches?
    Yes I drew this Bunkaiya myself. >.>; Enjoy.
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    I can't even get the loader to attempt to come up o.o am I doing something wrong?

If you're using ARC, then Yes. You're doing something wrong. Uninstall ARC. Launch STO via its own stand-alone launcher.

Downloading the stand-alone launcher is not an option any more. You can only do through Steam or Arc.

OK then if anyone wants to borrow my cd of STO that I bought when it launched wayyy back in teh day, just shoot me some loot. You will need yer own launch codes though :expressionless:
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User

OK then if anyone wants to borrow my cd of STO that I bought when it launched wayyy back in teh day, just shoot me some loot. You will need yer own launch codes though :expressionless:

you can still find the launcher certain places or if someone within game you know has got the file to hand that's what I did.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    my character is still naked rofl. STO issue. i'm going to relog to see if it fix that.
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    A *lot* of us were really hoping to finish off our last "Flying High" mission and get our new ship, AND get our next TIaB rerun reward. It's like Cryptic is trying to hold back that owed payoff as much as possible.

good lord! it's only 1 day!
    lol almost 7gigs left to go. At least everyone else is playing XD, even if I can't.
  • rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    update: relogining fixed my character's nude issue. now clothed properly.
    yay me.
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
    Congrats. XD haha I guess I'll go work out for a little bit. I can't do anything until I can redownload all of the patches.
  • denniskr87denniskr87 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    DX11 still dont work, so patch did not fix that...
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    Said now for 4PM pacific time another hour more hahahhahahah. the soup opera continue and the service is down for more than 10 hours the game will be perfect now no bugs, no lag, no problem with the conection no issue to report. Well I going crazy here is real life let see that will be possible I want opinion abaout these case for more patient players than I.

So the Campbell's soup boy is going to sing for us?

If your life was a Soup Opera, would anyone sing it?
  • sto4me2sto4me2 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    still horrible FPS on risa :s
  • bugbit9bugbit9 Member Posts: 1
    almost a day without playing, there should be a compesation package, specially for subscribers
  • ash1113ash1113 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    k so i tried logging in (on NW) and initially it worked i got to the char selection screen but then when i clicked start i got logged out...been getting connection to server timed out ever since!!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
This discussion has been closed.