test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [June 25th, 2015]

Comments

• Options
    dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
  • Options
    celiea32celiea32 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Well then I bet it will be down the whole day I have a feeling so for get on playing today. But I don't have much conifense in Cryptic anymore they have bug up the ears and they still havn't fixxed them even back when the game was launched.
  • Options
    reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    ok. x.x I am playing this game with my nephews so I wasn't sure if I did something wrong with this. ^_^; STO is a little more complicated than my normal online games.
    Yes I drew this Bunkaiya myself. >.>; Enjoy.
  • Options
    usmc47usmc47 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Its funny.... this is like the 3rd time the servers have been upgraded in less then a week.... each time it is 6 hours... could it be possible that it is not an upgrade like they are claiming, but maybe a server switch all together and the reason it is taking so long is that everyone's account have mysteriously disappeared like they were pulled into a black hole????
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    We've noticed a few irregularities with the patcher. We're extending maintenance by an additional hour for monitoring to ensure no problems occur. We estimate 2pm PDT.

The Antici....
    anticipation-o.gif
    pation is killing us!
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    usmc47usmc47 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Excuse me... I just got the message that it has been extended til 2;00 pm PDT, which would put it at 5:00 pm EDT.... so 2 hours and 15 minutes more now....
  • Options
    doklardoklar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    No... 1h 15m
    Jeera D'Voth T'Kaillian, Rihannsu and ally of the United Federation of Planets, Commander of the R.R.W. Susse-Thrai and Fleet Admiral of the Romulan Republic
  • Options
    claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Would be nice if they could put info on these things on the STO front page blogs. So people don't have to search page after page on the forums or alternate sites. :wink:
    I know its not that hard to do a simple search. But whats the deal with updating things like tweeter first? and then page 5 of a topic on the forums... that btw is still missing a lot of nessesary features to better search things. :mrgreen:
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    lmao. Trendy. are you going to ask the vanilla designers to bring forum to more STO/LCARS wise?
    That would be so cool! B) But I think the intention is to make every PWI board be the same as every other PWI board. If I wrong about that, and if it matters, I vote for LCARS! :smiley:

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    To be honest. ^_^; I really don't know much about IPs and Reprogramming Launchers and all of that. >.> the game I usually play just automatically does all of that stuff. And it will say if the servers are up or down you know.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    We've noticed a few irregularities with the patcher. We're extending maintenance by an additional hour for monitoring to ensure no problems occur. We estimate 2pm PDT.
    Of Course You are. /golfclap
    Yep! That's what I just said! :neutral:
  • Options
    bobby4700bobby4700 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Ive seen how bad they can TRIBBLE -up game in 2 hours . Just think what 7 to -8 hours is going to be like :s
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    2ia4dwj.gif

Someone bent the wookiee again...
  • Options
    evilbrandonevilbrandon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Look on the bright side, It could be worse.
  • Options
    captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    imagine the pain and the horror if it still isn't fixed....
  • Options
    nomadmitchellnomadmitchell Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    celiea32 wrote: »
    Well then I bet it will be down the whole day I have a feeling so for get on playing today. But I don't have much conifense in Cryptic anymore they have bug up the ears and they still havn't fixxed them even back when the game was launched.

Most People Bash EA, but at least when EA/Bioware says they'll be up at a certain time. they stick to their word, and get their s**t done. Unlike Cryptic.

<Zorz><Invictus><Intrepid>
    Dread Master, Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
    The Revanchist, The Eternal Warrior, From Beyond
    Conquerer Of The Dread Fortress, Deposer of The Dread Masters
    I've Killed Dread Masters, Revan, Vengeful Spirits, Kephess, and Overzealous Hutts.. All in the name of Progress.
  • Options
    Has anyone else ever fallen through the floor of their Ship's bridge before? ^_^; I fell throught my nephew's bridge the other night four times. >.> It was like going out into space without a spacesuit.
  • Options
    gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Trendy, I have a serious question..... how do I change my info so that it DOESN'T say: Champions Online User? I ask because I am not. I only play STO and would very much like my Captain title back (or even Star Trek Online User). Thanks!
    signature.png
  • Options
    rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    lmao. Trendy. are you going to ask the vanilla designers to bring forum to more STO/LCARS wise?
    That would be so cool! B) But I think the intention is to make every PWI board be the same as every other PWI board. If I wrong about that, and if it matters, I vote for LCARS! :smiley:

lol well i design websites/forums for living. i have couple of STO fan sites and test forums for layout design to be used on many different forums i maintain and work on as Adminstrator. it's always good to have a sample forum for a design.

i do these for free. i get many requests for their forums.
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • Options
    reisnow wrote: »
    It was like going out into space without a spacesuit.

I used to do that, until I took a phaser to the knee. :P
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    VANILLA IS THE BEST SERVER EVER AND THE PLAYERS LOVE IT!!
  • Options
    rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    eek spam..
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • Options
    standtictocstandtictoc Member Posts: 5
    still can't login until now . . . .
    tired for waiting this . . .
  • Options
    majinsyllusmajinsyllus Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I wonder what the other news is.
  • Options
    anyway, I have to go out for a bit. Maybe everything will work when I get back. Hope you guys get in soon ^_^
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    celiea32 wrote: »

Most People Bash EA, but at least when EA/Bioware says they'll be up at a certain time. they stick to their word, and get their s**t done. Unlike Cryptic.

Yeah right - EVERY MMO company has often missed/extended their ETA's on maintenance, and EA is no exception to this fact.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I never did this as a kid. When every my father was driving me and my sister somewhere and he hadn't told the location in advance, we would always as him, "Where're we going, Daddy?" And he would always answer, "Crazy!" We would giggle and that was OUR silly back and forth.

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    gamersaint76gamersaint76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Sorry if this has already been brought up but didn't want to read through the insane amount of posts on this thread .. Is there any notice of or attention given to the constant crashing issues in the Dyson Voth Ground Battlezone?
  • Options
    I wonder what the other news is.

21bvk3d.jpg
This discussion has been closed.