test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Operations (U.K. Based but multi-national))

krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Temporal Operations is a friendly helpful fleet established March 2013. We are currently Tier 3 Starbase, Our dilithium mine is Tier 2 with dev upgrading to tier 3, the Embassy is tier2 close to tier 3, spire is at tier 1.

We offer good promotion prospects and have modest requirements to allow you to purchase from fleet stores.

The fleet organize nightly events and will help you with missions, PvE and STF's. We also can help you gather resources. We have some good in game knowledge and skills and can also assist with skills builds and weapon loadouts.

We do have use of a private Teampseak Server hosted by one of our fleet members.

We are U.K. based but accept all timezones with members from U.S. Norway, Canada and Australia. The fleet currently has just over 90 members. (correct at time of posting)

Feel free to drop me a pm in game or leave me a reply and I will get back to. T'Moro@krilldarn,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mycroft1701mycroft1701 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey,

Sounds like a good fleet to be in! Any chance of an invite?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    We have now added a forum for the fleet..

temporaloperations.freeforums.org
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Big thank you to those that have contacted me in game or through the forum..

We have added quite a few new members if you wish join we still have plenty of room.

All the contact details are on the first post...

T'Moro@krilldarn
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sign up before Monday the 6th Jan 2014 for entry in to our Fleet Ship Module competition.

All time zones are welcome.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Mine development has now reached tier 3 and the trade will be following soon.....

Also next month (Feb 2014) We will be starting our Competition to win a Mobius Temporal Destroyer.... sign up now for a chance to win.....
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Final mine upgrade is in place.... Tier 3 in a couple of weeks......

Looking for a new home...... drop me a shout in game..
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Final Mine upgrade is now in place soon be tier 3 on the Embassy... drop me a line in game if you want an invite....
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    mine at tier 3 and the embassy is now on it's cooldown to tier 3..... sign up for fleet invite....
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    The Fleet is now starting grow on a daily basis. We are currently cooling down on the Tier 4 shipyard project... The Mine, Embassy and Spire are all tier 3.

We are very active and our player base spans the globe. We offer all the usual fleet activities but also have Orientation days for new players so as you can find where to get the best deals and where to get the special equipment from..

Contact me in game, find us in fleet search or if you see any of the fleet ingame just ask for an invite.....;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    One more sub tier to go then the starbase gets upgraded to tier 4..... drop me a PM for an invite..
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Nearly there..... the fleet is donating well and we have lots of new members... If you want to get on board drop me pm here or in game @Krilldarn
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Tier 4 Project has now had all contributions filled and on the countdown.... Thank you to everyone for their support.

Want an invite... drop me a line or a PM @krilldarn
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Everything is getting there... Projects are progressing well, and the fleet members are happily working through the spec points. As a fleet we are organising levelling events and helping people get the weapons they need. We have also joined forces on our KDF side with house of nova elite and share comms with them since the loss of their TS server.

We offer an extremely fun atmosphere for those that wish to join us and let you play how YOU want to.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Fleet is moving forward and growing daily... want to join drop me a line in game....
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    23 march 2015 9pm (UK) competition to win Temporal Science Vessel. contact me for fleet invite
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We are still actively recruiting... drop me a mail or pm in game for an invite..
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Still have room for more captains. Drop me a line in game...
  • Options
    Half way to the tier 5 Starbase. Feel free to give me a shout in game for an invite.... Big thank you to all fleet members for their hard waork to date