test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's pretty much a foregone conslusion...

kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
...that we're getting a massive temporal arc, with Chroniton based weapons, Krenim lock boxes and two time-related ships (one lock box, the other lobi store) but do you think they'll be combatable with out existing ships, aka the Wells and Mobius?

I'm hopeful, because of the sudden introduction of the Nandi and also, that Hazari and Benthan ships (which had nothing to do with each other racially) had interchangeable consoles.

A Krenim ship, with a console compatible with an existing time-ship, or a time-ship that is a third in the progression would be amazing.

If we're going to have a full-blown temporal war though...either against the Iconians or eventually against the Krenim, the introduction of temporal cores and such...ooh.

Comments

• thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    kayajay wrote: »
    ...that we're getting a massive temporal arc, with Chroniton based weapons, Krenim lock boxes and two time-related ships (one lock box, the other lobi store) but do you think they'll be combatable with out existing ships, aka the Wells and Mobius?

I'm hopeful, because of the sudden introduction of the Nandi and also, that Hazari and Benthan ships (which had nothing to do with each other racially) had interchangeable consoles.

A Krenim ship, with a console compatible with an existing time-ship, or a time-ship that is a third in the progression would be amazing.

If we're going to have a full-blown temporal war though...either against the Iconians or eventually against the Krenim, the introduction of temporal cores and such...ooh.

I think they'll be combatable with OR without existing ships! Unless absolutely no other ships exist. In that case they'd have to fight among themselves. I think every ship that comes out now is a cut above the old ships so they should, in all honesty, be fine in end game combat. Well you need to get your own gear. And then you could combatable the entire quadrant.

Would sort of be nice if they had a console that was compatible with the existing time ship consoles. TIF isn't strong enough. A third console in the series would be nice, and there certainly is precedent. Even if there wasn't precedent, they're time ships. We could use them to go back in time and establish precedent.

That's the beauty of time travel.

• qunlar2020qunlar2020 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    A T6 Temporal ship of some kind would be intesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I was Klingon before Klingon was cool.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I thought they also stated that the existing Temporal Ship Mannheim Effect and perhaps the Set Power was going to be reworked. That would fit in nicely with this speculation.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lowy1lowy1 Member Posts: 964 Arc User
    I hope so and hope it is along the lines of the same look. The Wells and Mobius are the 2 best looking ships in game IMHO especially with the Aeon skin.
    HzLLhLB.gif

• crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    Bring on the new temporal ships...IT WAS TIME B)
    DUwNP.gif

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    I don't see how what is happening now relates to the temporal ships we have? The Krenim are a whole different entity compared to the time police...
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    Look at the Benthans and the Hazzari. TOTALLY different species, but interchangeable consoles...for some reason.

I posted a possibility of a third piece to the Temporal console set in another thread...if anyone can find it, feel free to link.