20 hours till the greatest announcement in human history

2»

Comments

• reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Won't be able to tell the Ghouls apart from the people :D

Thats Pats fans for ya.

Ah lovely. Honestly I was most impressed with the shots that looked like a populated city of some kind, the sailing ship (USS Constitution in drydock perhaps?), and the power armor looking pieced together rather than new. Now just need a leather jacket with one sleeve and a mod that sets Dogmeat to essential. (And maybe a dart gun and stealth armor, but thats probably getting my hopes up). Beautiful.
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited June 2015
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    If they pronounce the letter "R" it's a Ghoul.

Bravo! Well played. :D
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Bravo! Well played. :D

I went there last week, paahked my caah, ate some lobstah, and saw a shaaahk in the ocean.;)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If Fallout 4 is set in Boston, then that means the Commonwealth, the Institute, and androids.
    edited June 2015
    New info on Fallout 4 released.

Release Date is set for November 10.
    Tutorial starts just before the bombs drop in the 2070s, but vast majority of game takes place 200 years later.
    Looks like the main character gets cryogenically frozen, a clone with the memories from the 21st Century, amnesiac immortal, or some other reason that is not currently revealed.
    Massive customization including creating your own settlement and weapons, and customizing the power suit.

Fallout 4 Gameplay
    Weapon Customization
    Settlement Customization
    Kill Montage
    Pip-Boy Gameplay
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Build your own Vault-Tec vault.

Sorry folks, iOS only.
    edited June 2015
    Build your own Vault-Tec vault.

Sorry folks, iOS only.

Apparently, the Android version will be available at a later date according to this twitter.

I certainly know what I will be doing on Remembrance (Veterans) Day and this would certainly be an appropriate way to celebrate that holiday with the whole civilization nuked to the stone age due to war and man's heroic struggle to reestablish civilization concept that Fallout has.
  • kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm kind hoping to be unemployed for November and December while I send the wife off to visit relatives.
  • shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kozar2 wrote: »
    I'm kind hoping to be unemployed for November and December while I send the wife off to visit relatives.

Ha, just told my wife the release date, and she said "right, we're not going away for Christmas, we're staying here and I get the desktop PC".
    giphy.gif
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    starkaos wrote: »
    New info on Fallout 4 released.

Release Date is set for November 10.
    Tutorial starts just before the bombs drop in the 2070s, but vast majority of game takes place 200 years later.
    Looks like the main character gets cryogenically frozen, a clone with the memories from the 21st Century, amnesiac immortal, or some other reason that is not currently revealed.
    Massive customization including creating your own settlement and weapons, and customizing the power suit.

Fallout 4 Gameplay
    Weapon Customization
    Settlement Customization
    Kill Montage
    Pip-Boy Gameplay

Oh myyyy!!
    XzRTofz.gif
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah Fallout 4 stuff cheered me up after watching Game of Thrones season 5 finale tonight.. (Mostly)