test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If you won the Lottery, what would you do next?

2»

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Quit my job (I am going to do that anyways, so I suppose it dosen't really count), and then build a small house.

Invest what is left, and live off the interests.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    1. A series of billboards of me giving her a "thumbs up" along the ex-wife's route to her work.
    2. hire a accountant
    3. pay off my debts and my immediate family member's debts
    4. Set up college and trust funds for the kids
    5. when the reality of what happened sets in, have a seizure.
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited June 2015
    Damn! How could I forgot about that. Nvm, I'm adding those two ideas on my list :D And I think there is no need to mention that both the series and new STO would be post Nemesis (so 2380's period) :cool:

And the only Iconians would be on computer desktops. And the only Heralds would be in "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". If I wanted fantasy, I'd read Piers Anthony's Xanth books (anything from '77 to about '85 or so, with "Isle of View" included).
  • therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I would buy up Cryptic/PWE and revert all the horrid they did to this game.

:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    therealmt wrote: »
    I would buy up Cryptic/PWE and revert all the horrid they did to this game.

:o

So you just want the Perpetual Screen Shots?
  • viperiousspacedviperiousspaced Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd be dead within a week due to the amount of illegal narcotics i'd partake in. lol :D
  • rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Buy a PS4. :P

After that, who knows... probably something really stupid.
    76561198032353876.png
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hire Trendy by tripling her current salary and perks, change her title to "Lord High Executioner", turn her loose in both these forums and the game to do as she sees fit.

Dual wielding permabanhammers FTW! :D

Seriously, thinking about this kind of thing is nice as a daydream. But winning the lottery would be such a huge displacement of my current lifestyle, I've no idea what I'd do.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The problem with winning the Lottery is that you must protect yourselves. There is far too many people that win the lottery, become rich, and lose it all in 5 years.
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Crack and hookers.

What?!
    I need a beer.

• f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd Get rid of it as soon as I could.

Used to make real good money, paid cash for my ranch and had two homes built on it.

After retiring there, my wife and I are so much more happy, than when we had a lot of money. Got rid of a lot of the old TRIBBLE in our lives, and been living a more humble life style for the last 11 years.

To top it off, no worrying about out of this world income taxes, not worrying about car payments, not worrying about this and that, and who is gonna stab you in the back for a few bucks.

Nope, It would be gone to Charity or the like. Probably buying up 250 Million dollars worth of socks for our men and women in the military.

Besides, STO has a hundred dollar a day limit. :D
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.