What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[STO Video] Delta Rising: Covenant

starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Ten Forward
I've uploaded a new video to YouTube:

Delta Rising: Covenant
https://youtu.be/g62b3dWvhXU

This video features scenes from the final missions of the story arc, and is slightly spoilerish if you are new to STO or haven't got around to playing them yet.

Hope you enjoy it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    I love all those circling shots over the surface of the Dyson Sphere.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Very nice! I like editing, and how the music fits well. And the music itself. Two Steps from Hell are perfect for such videos, aren't they? :)
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    guljarol wrote: »
    Very nice! I like editing, and how the music fits well. And the music itself. Two Steps from Hell are perfect for such videos, aren't they? :)

Yes they produce excellent music.

A company said to be acting on their behalf is now auto requesting the removal of any new videos with their music, and it was removed from mine. The only reason you can hear it is because I've filed a dispute. I'm not happy as it's only a fan made video and I haven't monetized it.

If they stand their ground my video may well be removed, so enjoy it while you can. :o
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2015
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Well, this video actually made the Vaadwaur storyline look good.

If only I didn't have it associated so strongly with painfully slow leveling and omnipresent patrols.

Thanks for the video though, pleasing as allways.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!