test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No more Delta Rewards?

cptmbateman79cptmbateman79 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
I just finished up the Breen story lline and got the last Iconian data. Since they removed the interface, does that mean I can't collect the final 2 things? :mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You now need to use the tesseract communicator in your inventory instead.
  • Options
    lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yes, you can, the Tesseract thing should still work.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Does the temporal device still work? That should open up the Delta Recruit window.
  • Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I was worried about that myself when I saw it in the patch notes, but I can confirm that when you login with your DR character and double click the Tesseract Device you got during the tutorial it brings up the same window/interface and shows your progress.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Wow thanks everybody, i was a little worried. I grinded this guy out to unlock everything for my other toons, was a little worried and peeved that it came down to losing that hard work.

Just checked it and it pulled it right up. Thanks to all of you
  • Options
    mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    use the tesseract communicator in your inventory and double click it to bring up the same DR interface window/interface
  • Options
    dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    But alts dont have a tesseract....
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dpsloss88 wrote: »
    I believe if an Alt wishes to claim an account reward he must see the Temporal Agent on ESD.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    My tesseract got stolen by Thanos. Something about it being an Infinity gem.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yes, you can, the Tesseract thing should still work.
    hypl wrote: »
    Does the temporal device still work? That should open up the Delta Recruit window.
    I was worried about that myself when I saw it in the patch notes, but I can confirm that when you login with your DR character and double click the Tesseract Device you got during the tutorial it brings up the same window/interface and shows your progress.

Wondered about that myself last night. Good to know.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    dpsloss88 wrote: »

You need to talk to the agent on ESD, Qonos or the Romulan base to get a new one