test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hammock Bikini Bottoms... where?

freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 428 Arc User
As per the patch notes.
Hammock Bikini Bottoms have been added.

I've been looking at all the event stores and haven't come across anything relating to this. So have they actually been added? And if so, where can I find them? My Betazoid wants them bad! :cool:
m12Pkoj.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rexyfrexyf Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Seconded. I looked as well, in both male and female options. No joy. My Ferengi and Pakled men want their banana hammocks!
  • Options
    lynxmlynxm Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That's what we were trying to find out. It took googling it to even find this message on the forums. Still nothing. But at least they did fix a few things
  • Options
    firebringeraxel1firebringeraxel1 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The "Hammock" top/bottom refers to what was "Bikini" last year for females and is now the "Sling Halter". So you do need to buy the outfit to unlock them most likely.
    qPgM6AP.png?1
    I am a Storyteller
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The "Hammock" top/bottom refers to what was "Bikini" last year for females and is now the "Sling Halter". So you do need to buy the outfit to unlock them most likely.

I will have to buy it again?
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    I will have to buy it again?

No. The bottom was just missing when used in Beachwear Separates. It's not now. Very confusing patch note, due to the outfits and individual pieces of swimwear having different names now.
  • Options
    freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Oh well. One day, my hopes for my Betazoid dude wearing a speedo will come true. We should all be as stylish as Picard.

picard.png
    m12Pkoj.png
  • Options
    captaintrueheartcaptaintrueheart Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    glad to know I wasn't the only one confused! I was looking all over for them...

I love the different outfits available but they really need to improve the tailor. I'd love an option to "try on" outfits before buying them to see if I really like them or not.
    =/\= ================================= =/\=
    Captain Ariel Trueheart Department of Temporal Investigations
    U.S.S. Valkyrie - NCC 991701
    =/\= ================================= =/\=