test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lag is horrible..why become lifer if i cant play..????

asgardfurryasgardfurry Member Posts: 287 Arc User
All other games mmos or single player games run with 60 fps max settings,here drops from 60 to 15-10 fps...

Are yo goma fix this lag...or what..???

New ships >>more lag...

Give us content.

maybe event defend the beach,we are at war with iconians,,some night attacks..Pvp...etc..

dont get me wrong i like summer event,but nothing is happening with this iconian war..

People still using command ship/*traits +pilot ships make even more lag...

game is unplayable..again all mi games run with max settings,fast internet speed...but sto omg..15 fps..risa is good,stedy 60fps,but Qs are disaster..

dear dps peeps if you run same old instances for golden ananas they dont need to make more content becouse you fools are running sama thing over and over again...which is bad for game and good for cryptic.. think about this...

fan bois,trolls ,white knights...comment please...i know you will be all over me
Post edited by asgardfurry on

Comments

• thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Your Frames Per Second should not be affected by network latency.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • induperatorinduperator Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Your Frames Per Second should not be affected by network latency.

^This^

Also the Lag is already being worked on, this has been stated multiple times, the causes aren't going to be fixed in a week.

And saying anyone who disagrees with you is a "White Knight" and a "fanboi" is not a good way to begin a conversation stop acting like a child.
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Why be a lifer if I can't fly a T6 connie?
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
    edited June 2015
    Why be a lifer if there isn't Female Gorn?

Why be a lifer when i still can't play Mine Trap?
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There are lots of reasons why you shouldn't buy a LTS - lag is none of them, though :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    edited June 2015
    And saying anyone who disagrees with you is a "White Knight" and a "fanboi" is not a good way to begin a conversation stop acting like a child.

m8 this forum works like this ,why im child>>>??truth hurts.. f it.

yeah they fixing lag now over 6 or 7 months...dude...i wish i can belive you..

trust me im not child,but nothing will happend if all just stay good soldiers with shiny new toys/ships,world doesnt work like that...

And yes 2 much white knights operate in this forums..fact.

Cryptic is doing nothing they are just lucky,Sto is only star trek game right now,thats all..and from high player base Sto is going to medium or small player base.<<<<<<ships arer not content>>>>>>

Content is new story,new planet to land on .new alerts<we are at war right now..etc...

many mi friends left,you can love star trek,but this is right now mediocre game with focus on dps,which is allways bad...and lag is not problem,problem is engine,engine cant handle all this
    dps,its not build or game is not build for so much stress..but basement admins dont get that and push it beyond limits.right word id exploiting bad game design or mechanics..

finally its only a game.i like star trek,but with mi gaming beast-15 fps,thx but not.i will play something else...

Well trust me no one here will miss you.

Good riddance.

You may not be a child physically but you have the mental age of a child, and seriously learn to spell properly your language is terrible.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Dear OP, if the game is not working for you then no, you should not buy an LTS. Only an idiot intentionally buys something they do not like. I hope that clears it up for you: do not buy things which do not meet your satisfaction.

And that lesson is not just for STO, but for everything in life. If you do not like Pinto Beans, do not buy Pinto Beans. If you do not like bicycles, do not buy a bicycle. If you do not like football then do not buy the football TV package, etc.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
    edited June 2015
    10 posts until first TRIBBLE reference! That was fast
    I am marking this thread in my favorites for posterity.
    edited June 2015
    yeah you are real deal,pure white knight...same to you big jebi se i pozdrav...:D

Wow, I though you were honestly just really stupid but you're just a troll.

This thread won't last long anyway.
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow, I though you were honestly just really stupid but you're just a troll.

This thread won't last long anyway.

Profanities in Croatian are probably still against the ToS even if they aren't in the filter.

English may not be his first language but he mangles it as well as any native English texter.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    edited June 2015
    dude im not talking about what i like or dont like..dude..
    Dude, that is precisely what you are doing.

You do not like the lag. You do not like the Content and how it comes out. You do not like the fact that they are not handling the Iconian War the way you want them do handle it, etc.

Your entire post is talking about what you do not like, dude. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
    edited June 2015
    yeah im a troll and a child ,sorry i dont have nice pictures to present like you.why you even bother with this thread so they can close this thread or what>>???white knight,why you bother move on...

Game has no content is laggy like hell not just for me ,lag is in the game to long,after 7 months ,maybe more you are telling me ,cryptic is working on lag fix..Do you have a job,you can work on something for 7 months with no results.please dude>>

And english is not mi native language,so i dont give a f..grammar nazy. i can speak 7 languages how many can you???o svemoguci znalce jezika i wonder>>???use google translate..

jesus this forum.

This incoherent ranting is becoming more and more entertaining.

You know seven languages but English isn't one of them :rolleyes:
  • lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    All other games mmos or single player games run with 60 fps max settings,here drops from 60 to 15-10 fps...

Are yo goma fix this lag...or what..???

New ships >>more lag...

Give us content.

maybe event defend the beach,we are at war with iconians,,some night attacks..Pvp...etc..

dont get me wrong i like summer event,but nothing is happening with this iconian war..

People still using command ship/*traits +pilot ships make even more lag...

game is unplayable..again all mi games run with max settings,fast internet speed...but sto omg..15 fps..risa is good,stedy 60fps,but Qs are disaster..

dear dps peeps if you run same old instances for golden ananas they dont need to make more content becouse you fools are running sama thing over and over again...which is bad for game and good for cryptic.. think about this...

fan bois,trolls ,white knights...comment please...i know you will be all over me

No seriously, what lag?

I get lag from loaded maps and well-used PVE queues and from other computers using mu house internet but thats about it

then tjhe ever so rare loading screen crash and server disconnect...

so honestly shut the fu*k up on lag
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
    edited June 2015
    A claim that he makes harder to believe because he writes like a person born and raised as an American using American speech patterns.

It's sad how proper coherent language is lost on so many people.

Languages are meant to evolve and grow not become more "dumned down"
    edited June 2015
    And now i know you just know one.which is really sad.but you are white knigh ,flame wars...

vrijedati ljude ne zanci da si pametan ili pametna..to samo govori o tebi kao o osobi..Do you work for cryptic maybe>>>???i wonder...

so you called me child,troll ,stupid,,etc and this makes you a nice person...???

And i give you another jebi se...cheers

I'm not a nice person and I admit that.
    And I don't work for Cryptic I don't have any kind of qualifications or skills in game design or development, It would be a waste of time for me to get a job there.

I'm going to cut out the flame (because I was being rude) and just say if the game bothers you so much then that probably proves this isn't the game for you, there are other MMOs out there.
  • millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Languages are meant to evolve and grow not become more "dumned down"
    That is how they evolve.
    Oh how cute... You figured out how to use an online translation program.
    Shouldn't a rules **** be reminding him that posts in foreign languages violate the ToS?

Or is that only when the foreign language appears to be a bunch of alien squigglies?
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
    edited June 2015
    I'm not a nice person and I admit that.

and there we go..so if you dont have skills why are you talking about lag??insulting people..etc..bored??

I know there are other better mmos but this game is star trek game i really like star trek,game has so much potential,all is wasted due bad coding,ships are released without proper testing etc.i want to this game perform better..thats all.

Cheers..no need for bad blood...

I don't have skills in game design but you don't need that to know that the causes of the lag which are due to many of the new traits and abilities released which have to be recoded in a way that they will function the same but without causing strain on the server, and that will take a long time, possibly months.

Most people here like Star Trek, myself included but if you want a more authentic Star Trek experience then you're better off playing Star Trek Bridge Commander in my opinion.
    edited June 2015
    You like lag???m8 there is no war..what the hell you are talking about..you like games with 15 fps??i have spend/build machine for gaming 2500-3000 euro cca.and i can t play game based on unreal engine 3.0 ...
    I do not have lag issues because I do not spend all my play time doing the same STFs over and over 1,000 times. If you do, that is your choice. Avoid the ships and Traits that are causing the lag and you have no lag issues.

I do not have 15 FPS. My GTX 960 runs everything on high without any issues. I have no idea why your $3,000 computer cannot do the same thing. :)

As far as the game evolving, sure, every game needs to evolve. But that does not mean what you want it to become is what I want it to become. So which direction should it evolve? My way, or your way? :)
  • therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    LoLPvP

Dont expect anything like that as long as GeCKo is in office.

This game has no wars. The only thing it has is stomping senseless NPC's and the players love it!

They're soon to become even less intelligent as more and more people whine about more diplomacy less pew.

kkthx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]