test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DEVS: More Ship Slots Please

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
I have maxed out in purchasing ships slots. Can we please up the limit to 100 instead of 48? Thanks. :)
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• noxmagnus#7077 noxmagnus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The ability to box ships and store them would be nice.
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It really would be nice, but wasn't the reason something to do with server side memory or something?

I'm with ya guys here, I'm just wondering if there isn't a hardware reason why they haven't already done so.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    I swear I've seen a thread about this before...

Regardless, I agree. With all the new ships being released every couple of months now, we need more hangar space in the starbase to store them! :)

Perhaps a small incremental increase over the next few months would give players the ship slots they want/need, and give the network techs enough time to upgrade the servers to store the additional data?
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Trendy said *something* was coming. She didn't exactly say when, though. :P I hope it's soon.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    would like a re-box token that way ships could be stored in either in bank or account bank.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    orion0029 wrote: »
    I swear I've seen a thread about this before...

That can be said of every thread on these boards. :D
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns