test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Secrets of the Ancients

dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
[TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,493,337.

My Delta recruit toon cannot start any of the Romulan Rep missions. I go to the start location and no glowy entrance. Why? Is there some sort of prerequisite ground mission I need to do? (Been a very long time since my last toon had to do this.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How far along the episodes is this character?
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've viewed the video you find in the bushes and the video w/ D'Tan and the scientist. Only mission I've done is activate the transporter pads on New Romulus. I have all the Rep Tier missions sitting in my Mission Log. The Shuttle one, the Cave one and the one you need all the EV suits for.

If by episodes, you mean the Featured Episodes for the Rom Arc, that'd be none.
  • throneofnwothroneofnwo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This might be just that to start those mission you need access to those areas and you need to talk to the Romulan civilian that stands next to the transporters pad(mountain/cave)(. There is no icon above his head(which i think crypic need to add) So try that. Good Luck.:)
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This might be just that to start those mission you need access to those areas and you need to talk to the Romulan civilian that stands next to the transporters pad(mountain/cave)(. There is no icon above his head(which i think crypic need to add) So try that. Good Luck.:)

Now that you mention it... I kinda remember that issue from when they first came out. I'll have to try that.