test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invisible legs and "waistline" wearing swimwear

angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When wearing the "Bikini thick" option, legs and waistline on my female caitian are invisible (feet are visible, though). Anyone have similiar issues?

UPDATE: My male Klingon's arms are invisible wearing off-duty "jacket tight", the same occurs with the beachcomber outfit, appearantly.

UPDATE 2: My female caitian got her legs and waist back. I bought a "one shoulder" swimsuit and - if there's no global fix in place helping everyone to fix the issue - that fixed it in this instance. I can now wear both the "Bikini thick" and the "feline swimsuit" options and both will work.
lFC4bt2.gif
^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
"A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
"That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Same issue here. Had the invisible jet pack bug, and had my swimsuit on and could see my legs and waist. Someone suggested to change the color of my swimsuit and the jet pack might return. Went in and edited the colors and my legs disappeared. Went back out to activate my jet pack, jet pack appeared but legs and waist were still invisible. Male Joined Trill.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

• ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Male human has transparent arms and legs with Risian Beachcomber pants and some misc tops too

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x57/UrsusMorologus/Star%20Trek%20Online/Transparent%20Flesh.png~original
  • davinalove#9367 davinalove Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have a friend with the same problem, A Joined Trill (KDF) wearing the two piece set makes her legs invisible.
  • kuraiakuraia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Having the same issue on my Female trill, waist and legs disappear when i put on the two piece bikini. Get no options for my legs (the host marks) either.
  • bevrastbevrast Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm a liberated Romulan and this also happens with me using Risian Beachcomber pants, so I expect that to be bugged on almost any male character.
    draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
    CHRIST.png
  • gxv4gxv4 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Same problem here, with Swimwear shorts, a Trill Male,

No legs or waist line (belt area)
    Blue02.png
  • eldarbesaeldarbesa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Having the same issue on my male trill while wearing Risian Board Shorts.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Male Reman wearing swim trunks, missing legs only, waist and feet still visible.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Male Reman wearing swim trunks, missing legs only, waist and feet still visible.

That's an improvement :D

Seriously, I updated the OP and I hope the issue gets adressed int he next patch.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • akrilonakrilon Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Jetpack & Swimwear Issue

I'm also having the same issues with the joined male Trill model.

The jetpack will not appear when my Trill is wearing his swimwear outfit that has been saved in my costume options since last year. It does appear when I'm wearing my standard uniform or anything besides the swimwear costume save from last year. Attempting to load a swimwear costume save from last year, results in the costume editor telling me it can't load it, because it uses old parts.

When I try to create a new swimwear costume using either last year or this year's shorts or costume parts, my character's legs and waist are invisible both in and outside of the editor. I've attached a screenshot below.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/image/b/b/d/274709/image41.jpg?rev=0
    faddc0e2956f1903cb9ac9197fb10cd8_large.png
  • demonicaestheticdemonicaesthetic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Some femalke rommy off duty tops are resulting in missing arms and torso as well.
    <center><font size="+5"><b>Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...</b></size></center>
    edited June 2015
    Now my male Talaxian has no legs.
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Fleet

• hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Male human, Risian Beachcomber pants, bare feet ... invisible shins/ankles.
    Also, his biceps now clip through the (short/rolled-up) sleeves rather badly.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2015
  • fanofallsevenfanofallseven Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Female joined trill (Fed). Wait & legs missing with two-piece swimsuit bottoms. Another joined trill character is fine with the 1-piece suit.
    edited June 2015
    UPDATE: My female caitian got her legs and waist back. I bought a "one shoulder" swimsuit and - if there's no global fix in place helping everyone to fix the issue - that fixed it in this instance. I can now wear both the "Bikini thick" and the "feline swimsuit" options and both will work.
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • jahawn68jahawn68 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Non-joined Trill male. Only one of the four toons I have on this game. Missing legs and waist. I am guessing maybe the texture needed for this part of the body is missing. My three are behaving fine. They are however females.
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ardrian@ArdrianDareau
    Joined Trill Male

Suffering from lack of legs and waistline while wearing any sort of shorts (red with palms and regular swimtrunks from last year) but looks good while wearing the "basic tight pants"...

Occurred as soon as I edited the uniform. Only thing that shows up while wearing shorts for leg options is the clothing, I cannot pick the skin texture.

Could it be that the shorts aren't calling up the choice of textures so the game's giving us nothing?

Oh, I can see the inside of my aloha shirt through the invisible waistline while using the "open" version with the red & Palms swimtrunks...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • akrilonakrilon Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Any chance of getting an acknowledgement on this issue and whether there's a fix in place, as this will dictate whether I spend any time earning/buying any of this year's clothing. Just a quick update would be appreciated.

faddc0e2956f1903cb9ac9197fb10cd8_large.png
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Update:

Checking swimsuit edits at the ESD tailor, found that the reset and randomize options for the "lower body" are telling me that they will "reset/randomize values for Trill Skin", not "lower body". Upper body is acting as expected...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I can confirm the issue with Risian Beachcomber pants. My Human male toon has invisible legs while wearing them. The feet are still visible.

Account: Salazar@salazarraze
    Ticket# 3,491,158
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dareau wrote: »
    Update:

Checking swimsuit edits at the ESD tailor, found that the reset and randomize options for the "lower body" are telling me that they will "reset/randomize values for Trill Skin", not "lower body". Upper body is acting as expected...

This is a very old tooltip bug. It's older than Legacy of Romulus.

Holodeck ticket #2,812,881: Reset and randomize buttons in the tailor have incorrect tooltip
    Tribble ticket #38,648: Reset and randomize buttons in the tailor have incorrect tooltips
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Same issue.

Male Trill, Board Shorts Red & Palms, no waistline, no legs, but visible feet.
  • neversetdrumneversetdrum Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    szim wrote: »
    Same issue.

Male Trill, Board Shorts Red & Palms, no waistline, no legs, but visible feet.

Still having this issue after patch. Male Trill, plaid board shorts. Visible feet, no waistline, no shins.
    edited June 2015
    If you're still having issues, go back into the tailor and recreate the costume. That's what I had to do to fix it.
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Fleet

• therealescott68therealescott68 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ravin wrote: »
    If you're still having issues, go back into the tailor and recreate the costume. That's what I had to do to fix it.

I did that and it still doesn't show Talaxian legs.
  • jtornado1jtornado1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still having these issues with my female unjoined Trill. She also doesn't have any trill pattern options when in the tailor. Switching to suit or separates doesn't fix it, and neither does recreating the outfit. The issue also shows up on the login screen. I made a ticket a month ago and still no fix. :/

http://imgur.com/a/Ng2Xx
    jtornado1 wrote: »
    Still having these issues with my female unjoined Trill. She also doesn't have any trill pattern options when in the tailor. Switching to suit or separates doesn't fix it, and neither does recreating the outfit. The issue also shows up on the login screen. I made a ticket a month ago and still no fix. :/

http://imgur.com/a/Ng2Xx

Have your tried buying another swimsuit, ideally a one-piece? That for some reason fixed the issue with me (as appearently the two-piece suit doesn't properly "unlock" the legs). I don't see we see a fix for this at all this summer. The event ends on friday and the last two patches that could have fixed it came to holodeck without any fixes at all. Tribble fixed and overhauled the swimswear and off-duty clothing, though.
    ​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I don't see we see a fix for this at all this summer. The event ends on friday and the last two patches that could have fixed it came to holodeck without any fixes at all. Tribble fixed and overhauled the swimswear and off-duty clothing, though.
    ​​

Erm... the invisible body parts bug is present since the last year, and they also didnt fix it back then, so honestly, i will stop posting about this since its never going to be fixed. It will save you guys a lot of headaches. And about tribble fixes, same, most of the tribble fixes never come to holodeck. Get use to it..