I found this on a webpage:

1. Espresso Coffee
2. Cinnamon to taste
3 .Four whole cloves
4. Four Allspice pods
5. Dash of Nutmeg
6. Sugar to taste
7. Half packet Powdered Milk

Doesn't sound too bad. I wouldn't want to drink it while eating Klingon octopus though or Gagh.
klingon-bridge.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You're probably better off downing a cup of bloowine with octopus and gagh, but I'd say raktajino with candied racht sounds nice.;)
  • csts84csts84 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    One of my favorite websites is a cooking blog where they try to reproduce all of the Star Trek foods as closely as possible with ingredients that actually exist. They do have recipes for Klingon Octopus and Bloodwine there as well as their own version of Raktajino. No gagh or racht yet, but I'm sure that's in the pipeline.

http://foodreplicator.tumblr.com/
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ive been experimenting to create a Klingon like coffee for ages, want something that is as strong as it sounds.

Also Op i like your sig did u design it?
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Does anyone else remember a company called "Starbase One"? I think they were based in Atlanta, Georgia.

They used to sell their own version of raktajino (a double-espresso blend, if I remember right), as well as other Star Trek-themed coffees. They had a "Counselor Troi" chocolate coffee, for example.

Back in the day, Star Trek: The Experience used to sell their products.
  • skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    ive been experimenting to create a Klingon like coffee for ages, want something that is as strong as it sounds.

Also Op i like your sig did u design it?

There is a company out of San Francisco that makes a cold brewed coffee, that from what I understand is a pretty concentrated/strong thing. It may be good for making an super strong drink. If I remember correctly the stuff is called Black Blood of the Earth.
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    Does anyone else remember a company called "Starbase One"? I think they were based in Atlanta, Georgia.

They used to sell their own version of raktajino (a double-espresso blend, if I remember right), as well as other Star Trek-themed coffees. They had a "Counselor Troi" chocolate coffee, for example.

Back in the day, Star Trek: The Experience used to sell their products.

Ah, yes, I remember them well! And their Raktajino was both strong and delicious! I was quite saddened when they went under.

A friend in Vegas told me that the graveyard shift E/R staff at the hospital used to keep the stuff in stock by the case to get them through the long night shifts there.