test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Iconian marks for bird/monkey turn in?

iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
I've seen others ask the question with no answer. I've searched the forums but haven't found an answer. Perhaps my search-fu is weak.

Why aren't Iconian marks available as a reward for turning in birds and monkeys?

It seems like this is a problem with every event lately but seems to get fixed a week or two later. The same thing happened with either the Mirror Invasion event and/or the Crystalline Entity event. The "new" marks (at the time) weren't available in the beginning but were added later.

So is the Summer event going to follow a similar path? Will Iconian marks be added to the bird/monkey turn ins?

If Iconian marks aren't going to be added, I guess my time on Risa will be limited to 1 alt spending 5 or less minutes a day running the daily floater mission for the ship. :(
Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I can confirm that it does pay out Iconian marks, it is just not listed on the description. I spooled up all my toons raising monkey and birds for the those marks.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    cidjack wrote: »
    I can confirm that it does pay out Iconian marks, it is just not listed on the description. I spooled up all my toons raising monkey and birds for the those marks.

Thanks, I will check again. Paying out iconian marks, is that retroactive to existing marks boxes?
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks, I will check again. Paying out iconian marks, is that retroactive to existing marks boxes?

That I cannot confirm
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • grifithrkvgrifithrkv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    finally one answer, thanks, appear crypt dont think players are important enough to be informed :(
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Indeed, thanks for the confirmation. Glad someone is willing to give a definitive answer. :)
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Doubtful. Each mark box seems to be it's own 'thing' so they have code each one on it's own to give out the marks they choose.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    cidjack wrote: »

This is good to know. Thanks!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well, I did have a Delta Recruit with a bunch of the Mark Reward Boxes from Delta Recruit Progress. They reward all Rep Marks except Iconian Rep.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well, I did have a Delta Recruit with a bunch of the Mark Reward Boxes from Delta Recruit Progress. They reward all Rep Marks except Iconian Rep.

This was stated when the event ran that the Delta mark boxes wouldn't reward Iconian Marks.

In regards to bird lady and Monkey man on Risa this is a know issue and is being looked into with fix ASAP.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Doubtful. Each mark box seems to be it's own 'thing' so they have code each one on it's own to give out the marks they choose.

They use to . . . Boxes you had in the bank/ inventory would retroactively include the latest Rep marks once a multiple choice box was issued latest rep, usually at a event (Summer, Winter, Mirror, Crystalline). Now the boxes open instantly so no storing for a raining day . . . or the next rep.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?