test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Klingon Chilean Fleet, just me and my son, working to level one, our fed Fleet is level two to level 3... just the two of us! :D
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    KDF Battlegroup Delta 1. About a year old, tier 4 starbase and complete other facilities. We have around 300 members, which until DR were mostly active. Now around 50-75 :(
    We are the sister fleet to Strikeforce Delta 1, our maxed out Federation fleet, which has over 400 members, which before DR were all active, now around 75-100.
    Both fleets soldiering on though :)
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Dahar Masters KDF Fleet! We are nearly 2 years on STO, with T4 Starbase, T2 Spire, T2 Embassy, and T3 Mine; not far from T3 on Spire & Embassy. Small but hardy band of warriors, fighting for the Glory of the Empire! A KDF-only channel would be a welcome tool to help fill those PvE queues. Qa'plah!

BTW, this will be moving to the Qo'nos Fleet forum, I think...;)
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    both of the t5 Beautiful fleets (HoB and HoBO) are still here, as well as a couple smaller ancillaries.
    we are also in the 'kdf public channel'
  • Options
    ginobaldelli823ginobaldelli823 Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Bio Legion KDF
  • Options
    xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Discount Invasion Mercenary Company has been around since long before f2p and we are still here (although much smaller these days).
  • Options
    cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Pleasure to meet you all. Please look me up in game Grosh@cmcgill2nd. I will try to put some events together using the United Klingons channel. It is hard keeping a fleet together; the more people we have talking the more our fleets will stay active and logged in :)
  • Options
    angrybobhangrybobh Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    House of Setesh. t4 SB t3 mine t2 embassy and a t2.5 spire. We are affiliated with the Space Musketeers
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    See my Sig. Imperial Ausmonauts.

We have Tier 3 Mine, Spire and Embassy, with Starbase about 1 or 2 months from Tier 5.
    We have access to a Tier 5 KDF Starbase through our allies. Plus access to fully completed Fed Fleet holdings though our sister fleet Ausmonauts

We run queues and missions regularly, and have a "prize pool" of various crafted and LB items for players who participate in Team Events.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    selraxxxselraxxx Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am Therkonan Chi of the Kirtang Pirates. We'll be celebrating our 3rd year soon. We are Allied with The House of Black Angels

We are Mercenaries and Corsairs plying the stars and in war there is great adventure and profit to be found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]