test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Children of Khan Foundry Series

P’trell, I go by the name of Cyclops and well… let’s just say I hear you’re the person to talk to for the information I have. You see, I’m sort of a freelance intelligence agent, and I’ve got some information I’m willing to give to Starfleet for the right price. Your name is starting to get around for some of the arrests you’ve made in the sector. Friendly advice, do keep an eye out. There are those who won’t like your work out here. Rumor has it though you are hunting down some of the nasty escaped prisoners from that high secret security prison breakout last year. I’ve dug up that list of fugitives Starfleet has still not rounded up and well I happen to know where one of the more high profile ones is currently hiding out. Meet with me in the Xleen System, and we can discuss business. I can assure you, you will want to hear what I have to say. The foundation of the Federation is about to be shook, and I’m betting you all would like a heads up before the storm hits…

You were there during the breakout at Facility 4028. You even had the chance to meet and see who some of the high profile prisoners were at the installation. Now, you have the chance to hunt down one of the most infamous escapees in my latest foundry series, The Children of Khan. In this five part series, you will be tasked with capturing escaped fugitive James Fadi Mehra, who prefers to go by the name Princep Khan. He led an augment terrorist group known as the Children of Khan responsible for several violent crimes against the Federation. Since his escape from the facility, Starfleet has wanted to get their hands on him before he could stir up more chaos. He’s been unheard of since the escape, scheming, planing… Now the time has come to make his return…

This five part foundry series, constructed by the well known foundry author AdmiralMurphy, previous host of the Foundry Files podcast, takes you on the wild ride of facing off against one of the most infamous criminals in this decade of Federation history. You will have to outwit Princep Khan and his allies, and uncover his dark history in order to stop his future plans. Best known for previous publications like Deep Space 11 or Victory is Q, this series promises to tell a gripping saga that will keep you pushing forward into the disturbing past of Princep Khan in an effort to put him behind bars yet again.

Search The Children of Khan and accept your new mission, or search for the author name @futuremurphy to locate this latest series.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,630 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Admiral Murphy is back!!?!??

YAY!

I guess Admiral Bobo couldn't keep you trapped forever. :P

(And I will be checking out your non-STF, STF, that would have been an official STF but is now an Adm. Murphy Foundry mission quasi-STF. :D)

Good to have you back! :)
  • admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hehe, like when I started thinking of ideas for missions I wanted to do individual missions that were not in the Gamma Quadrant, then I remember nothing was done with that Khan plotline or STF so that inspired me. Eventually it had to become a series.
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Started this series last night. Up to Pt 3. Wasn't too crazy about the beer-run for Cyclops in Pt 1 but Part 2 was a great chapter. Really enjoying so far.
  • I just started this series, and I'm stuck. Where do I need to go to start Pt 2?
This discussion has been closed.