test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• dalonisdalonis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On my main Toon these items are all lost on my ship. (grayed out and says on another ship) Tried Changing ships and Changing loadouts, but they dissappear off ship. Nothing in Inventory, Bank, Fleet Bank, Account Bank, Overflow bag. Tried checking on all my alternate toons. Not there, just dissapeared. This happened when I was in the loading screen going into a Crystaline Pve. My game crashed, and i relogged into STO. When i got back on the items were missing off my ships. (This happened on the day before the day they patched the missing items bug, forgot the day)

1x Antiproton Beam array mk 14 (crtd)x3 (crth) Epic
    3x Antiproton Beam arrays mk 14 (crtd)x3 (crth) All ultra Rare.
    1x crafted Omni Antiproton Beam array mk 14 Ultra Rare.
    1x Ancient Omni mk 14 Ultra Rare
    1x Counter Command Deflector mk 14 Ultra Rare
    1x Elite Fleet ResB Shields mk 14 Ultra Rare
    1x Adapted Maco Engines mk 14 Ultra Rare
    1x Adapted Maco Shields mk 14 Ultra Rare
    1x Experimental Proton Weapon mk 14 Very Rare
    1x Advanced Thoron Infused Polaron Beam Array mk 14 Very Rare
    1x Particle Emission torp mk 14 very Rare
    1x Enhanced bio torp mk 14 Ultra Rare
    1x Gravimetric Torp mk 14 Ultra Rare
    1x Proton Stabilizer Console mk 14 Very Rare
    1x Exotic Particle Field Exciter mk 14 Very Rare
    1x Science - Plasma-Generating Weapon Signature Nullifier (prtG) mk xiii Ultra Rare
    1x Rule 62 mk 13 (forgot the Rarity)
    5x Fleet Tactical Antiproton Vulnerability Locators mk 14 Ultra Rare
    2 fleet Tactical Torpedo Vulnerability mk 14 Very Rare

Tried talking to support, with them just messaging me to look again at my inventory, bank, overflow. And it's probably a bug that hasn't been fixed yet. But I'm only concerned about how to regain my items.
    It's been a bad few days trying to figure out how to regain all these items that somehow got lost. Alot of Time and Effort was put into getting and making these items, not to mention the resources needed to make and upgrade them to a higher mk and rarity.
  • dnd4lifednd4life Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've heard of all the missing items from thru-out ppl in my fleet, I should've come straight here but I'm rather new to sto heh. Ever since the season 10 download i've lost a few items from my BANK, But the ones i NEED BACK are my 11 MASTER KEYS. I know that you're probably busy as hell trying to sort all this out, but i would appreciate it greatly if they were returned or some sort of compensation could be met to replace them. Thank you for your time in reading this
  • slylandroslylandro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Newest patch notes:
    Players may no longer equip two different "Ancient Omni-Directional Beam Array" by Upgrading one and leaving the other un-Upgraded.
    Only one of this weapon is intended to be equipped at a time.
    Players that have more than one currently equipped will not have their items removed, but will be unable to replace them if removed for any reason.

Just saying that it actually got unequipped and put into my overflow bag instead. I don't mind not having it equipped anymore, but it seems like the patch didn't work as intended.
  • istaqaistaqa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What item(s) went missing? Ancient Omni-directional Antiproton Beam mkXIV (Very Rare)

What characters did this affect? Lucky@fenghuang
  • ariakistoariakisto Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi i have the ship and everything elce but my 3rd part of the set is gone Please help ! ID like to use it.
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm missing one "Console - Tactical - Vulnerability Locator Mk XIV [+Pha]" (Ultra rare) from Emma@adamkafei
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • laxsingerlaxsinger Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Item missing: Improved Shields Tech Upgrades X 76

Character effected: Lance@OniStorm

Rough time of delivery failure: 06:30 PT 5/15/15 (put into mail around 06:00 5/15/15)

Log states:"[ItemRecieved] Items acquired: Improved Shields Tech Upgrade x 76" however it never appeared in my inventory. Thank you in advance for your time and service.
  • itash1itash1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Originally I noticed about a week ago my Jem'Hadar BOFF was missing which was weird and annoying but no biggie as I could just rerun the mission and get him back so I didn't follow it up as a bug, but once I got him back I noticed that my Breen BOFF is now missing and I cant get him back. I do remember that I got my new Photonic BOFF from the Temporal Vendor in ESD about the same time and can only guess somehow that is TRIBBLE around with my BOFF list? I really don't want to lose my Breen.
  • arthyrteelearthyrteele Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sorry for posting this as a reply to a different thread, but the forums won't allow me to post a new thread, so here it is.

I have two characters that, since Thursday's patch, have had all the research materials they've obtained from scanning placed in their Inventory tab rather than the R&D tab. This is causing them to take up precious inventory space, and making me run out of space in my inventory prematurely. There seems to be no way for me to manually move them from one tab to another.

I submitted a ticket asking for help and the GM essentially said "Sorry, won't help you because this is a bug" and told me to submit a bug report instead. I've submitted on in-game (I think there's no feedback), and now am doing so on the forum.

Honestly, this is really crappy customer service. In most MMORPGS, the GM could at least have moved the items, or deleted the ones from the inventory tab and added the corresponding amounts to the R&D tab. But, no, I get an email that amounts to "Sucks to be you," and get waived off.

Hopefully this bug will get addressed - it makes part of the game unusable, and after the response with trying to get help, I am strongly discouraged from playing further. Do remember you guys are competing with other MMORPGS (and for me, with SWTOR). Your customer service is going to be essential in keeping you above your competition.

Sincerely,
    A disgruntled player
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Sorry for posting this as a reply to a different thread, but the forums won't allow me to post a new thread, so here it is.

I have two characters that, since Thursday's patch, have had all the research materials they've obtained from scanning placed in their Inventory tab rather than the R&D tab. This is causing them to take up precious inventory space, and making me run out of space in my inventory prematurely. There seems to be no way for me to manually move them from one tab to another.

I submitted a ticket asking for help and the GM essentially said "Sorry, won't help you because this is a bug" and told me to submit a bug report instead. I've submitted on in-game (I think there's no feedback), and now am doing so on the forum.

Honestly, this is really crappy customer service. In most MMORPGS, the GM could at least have moved the items, or deleted the ones from the inventory tab and added the corresponding amounts to the R&D tab. But, no, I get an email that amounts to "Sucks to be you," and get waived off.

Hopefully this bug will get addressed - it makes part of the game unusable, and after the response with trying to get help, I am strongly discouraged from playing further. Do remember you guys are competing with other MMORPGS (and for me, with SWTOR). Your customer service is going to be essential in keeping you above your competition.

Sincerely,
    A disgruntled player

You should be able to move R+D items into the R+D tab simply by dragging them onto the R+D tab at the top of the inventory window.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • arthyrteelearthyrteele Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You should be able to move R+D items into the R+D tab simply by dragging them onto the R+D tab at the top of the inventory window.

Thank you. That worked.
    The GM could have said that in their email.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I'll have to remember that. :)

Wouldn't it be great if there was a pinned tread with a lot of these little tricks. :)
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • aelogriaaelogria Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is it too late to report missing items?

Aitah@desdecardo Counter-Command weapon and armor (just the two things)

Went through my inventory. Bank, etc. They disappeared after doing the Delta Flight mission.

@Desdecardo since 2008.
  • quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ticket Number 3480395
    looked at my R&D tab to find all the Very rare R&D mats that ive collected from salvage to all the different ones missing . the spots on the top of my storage Where there were are empty , im NOT re grinding all that time spend into getting them
    , ill tell you this they were all there begining of week , i havent crafted any thing in 2 to 3 weeks . i been building up my dil . so i know i didnt use it . so now i have dill for upgrages but no materials to make the upgrades due too some server lag issue . would like to point out that while in a buy sell screen while selling junk there was some server lag . but still that was only thing i can think of that was not right at the time just before i Noticed the disappearance.
  • captaintpolcaptaintpol Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I know for a definite fact that i got it and put it in my bank as a collector item and was going to use it last night and it is missing.
    (STO)
    Matriarch of Banished Orion Girls. Neela D'tan
    @captaintpol (with many alts)
    May we sail and have fun always and forever. LLAP

(PC version NW)
    Arwen@captaintpol TR - Tully's of RiverRun
    Mai Kelly DC-Tully's of RiverRun
    Neela BumKisses HR-
    Arya Stark GF-
    Sansa Stark CW- Team Fencebane
    Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
    Arwen@Admiral Jazdia TR- Team Fenebane
    Mai Kelly DC- " "
    Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
    Neela BumKisser HR- " "
    edited May 2015
    I know for a definite fact that i got it and put it in my bank as a collector item and was going to use it last night and it is missing.

If you have definitely completed the rep project and claimed it on one toon. You will be able to reclaim it on any character on your account from Thursday onwards. Might not help you right now, but at least it's something.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
    edited May 2015
    If you have definitely completed the rep project and claimed it on one toon. You will be able to reclaim it on any character on your account from Thursday onwards. Might not help you right now, but at least it's something.

that is what i am hoping :)
    (STO)

(PC version NW)
    Neela BumKisses HR-
    Arya Stark GF-
    Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
    Mai Kelly DC- " "
    Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
    Neela BumKisser HR- " "
    edited May 2015

which have the ship on all other chars it just disappeared on my main kdf one so should work out with thursday :)
    (STO)

(PC version NW)
    Neela BumKisses HR-
    Arya Stark GF-
    Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
    Mai Kelly DC- " "
    Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
    Neela BumKisser HR- " "
  • antzudanantzudan Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Item Missing:

Console - Assimilated Module

Character and Handle:

Rack@antzudan

Extra info:

The image still showed up in my ship loadout (greyed out) but it said it was equipped on a different ship. However it wasn't on any of my other ships or in my inventory/upgrade/overflow.
  • pimpy2upimpy2u Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have an shield missing. Ticket number - 150517-000472
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    On one character I am unable to reclaim an "automated defense console" as the zen store claims it is already in my inventory. Well, it's not. Nor is it in my bank or on any of my ships. It was still equipped on several of my ships and marked as "equipped on another ship" on all of them which makes me suspect that I deleted whatever ship it was on and the game didn't quite process that.

ticket ID #3,485,088
  • sadiablo1982sadiablo1982 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hi today iv noticed that when I completed the small borg reputation that gives you dilithium rep points and a blue box with random object inside it when I completed it 2 times in a row I did NOT receive my blue named reward box.
    Its from the borg reputation that takes 1 hour to complete and so id like to get my 2 boxes im due or can I at least get back my money my tokens and my points.

GMs if you dont believe me check up my account and you will see the data does not lie.

its bad enough im holding my anger in check with borg mission NINJAs in check that NEED on every single thing when they dont need it at all its infuriating to the point id love to beat these morons with my hair brush MEH.

iv been up all night working on the borg reputation and still not slept but my mind is still sharp despite drinking over nearly 30 cups of strong black coffee and 7 energy drinks.

Claire
  • jstreetuc0079jstreetuc0079 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    on my 3 old VA toons have the same problem my breen & Reman Bridge Officers are gone & it shows that I haven't ran the missions.

Josh@Street3
    Iria@Street3
    Jen@Street3
  • xissrfoxissrfo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    So my personal shield was sitting in its slot on my character sheet. I right clicked it, selected Upgrade Item. As the upgrade window popped open, my shield magically turned into an overcharged plasma sniper rifle mk xi!!!!! And it was sitting in my personal shield slot!

No, I have no idea what shield I had.

I thought it might be a graphics glitch and moved it to my inventory, but it remained a rifle. I switched characters, came back to this one and nope, the shield was still a rifle. I tried quitting the game and restarting it. Nope, the shield is still a rifle. I DON"T HAVE A PERSONAL SHIELD ANYMORE! That's the first and last time I will ever try to upgrade an item with the crafting system.
  • raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    I put items to be sold in the exchange. After some time I get an e-mail saying my items have expired. I go to exchange to collect the items, they are not there anymore.
  • raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    I put items to be sold in the exchange. After some time I get an e-mail saying my items have expired. I go to exchange to collect the items, they are not there anymore.
    raj011 wrote: »

Items which expire are not collected from the exchange. They are attached to the mail you receive to notify you, just go to a mail terminal and select "Take Items" on the message.
  • stardestroyer3stardestroyer3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing? Dyson Regenerative Shield Array MK XII (Very Rare)

What characters did this affect? oskar@stardestroyer3

Hope you can fix this soon, have a good day!
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    The patch just after the start of Risa my Eisilum Horta I purchased from the C-Store for 400 zen disappeared from the character item slot where I keep it. I have notified through in game support, webpage support many times so far I feel like a rubber ball with several emails telling me to go here, go there and I been to all those places submitted reports and still no Horta. "Eisilum Crystal Horta [Incident: 150624-000264" By now he is bound to be starving, lonely and scared. Please return him or I will notify the Horta ASPCA and file a complaint. I would mention all the other items I am missing like consoles and ship fleet modules but the list is very long and I just want my Horta back. By the way when will the swim wear be fixed so the bottom of the 2pc suits color can be changed? Yes I am having that issue as well.