test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If there is gonna be a t6 Avenger...

124»

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just hope the Avenger gets the Weapon Systems Cruiser command. And the old Command Battlecruisers too. A Battlecruiser without that command is just no Battlecruiser.

And i was just about to get the pilot ships. Guess i should wait a bit longer if we get the T6 Defiant and Avenger after all

There's no reason to think the Avenger will deviate from its old Cruiser Command selection. It's counted as a Battlecruiser so it gets Weapon System Efficiency, Shield something-something, and the Maneuvers-something command. All Battlecruisers get that same package.

The Command "Battlecruisers" are in fact "Flight Deck Cruisers." Their command selection reflects that and it will stay that way. The Marauder FDC, Corsair FDC, Voth Bastion FDC, and a few others more have the exact same Cruiser Command selection.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • kevinp011367kevinp011367 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    that is an Avenger, too many similar features and lines. It looks so much more bad azz with the longer nacelles. I'll buy it for all of my toons.
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    stofsk wrote: »
    I want a dual q-torp launcher as well but I'm not getting my hopes up. Don't want my heart to get broken.

Nah... Scatterpack shuttle hangar FTW!
  • kevinp011367kevinp011367 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    jer5488 wrote: »
    Actually - there is a very strong... possibility - if you know where to look of a T6 Avenger/Mogh/Mogai coming quite soon. And the.... possibility of the Avenger is pretty funky looking.

Yep, the last time I went on Igmur for the leaked pictures of the Command ships, they went on sale that week. Hopefully Thursday is the day!
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There's no reason to think the Avenger will deviate from its old Cruiser Command selection. It's counted as a Battlecruiser so it gets Weapon System Efficiency, Shield something-something, and the Maneuvers-something command. All Battlecruisers get that same package.

The Command "Battlecruisers" are in fact "Flight Deck Cruisers." Their command selection reflects that and it will stay that way. The Marauder FDC, Corsair FDC, Voth Bastion FDC, and a few others more have the exact same Cruiser Command selection.

You are right, unfortunately. The Command cruisers are not really Command or Battlecruisers. They are harder to handle than other Cruisers without the best Cruiser commands and they don't fill the role of Battlecruisers even if they can use Dual cannons. They are just Flight-Deck cruisers with a more appealing name so more People, like me, buy them. They deserve to get the Weapon systems Command. Cryptic/PWE decided to call them Battlecruisers now they should turn them into Battlecruisers. Because that the diffenecce to the ships you mentioned. THey are all named Flicht deck cruisers. THe command cruisers are not. They are Battlecrusiers like the Avenger so someone should either change the name to flicht deck cruisers (which would make them less popular i think) or give them the Weapons systems Command which could make them very, very popular.

Anyway i am waiting for a T6 Avenger and Defiant.