edited June 2015 in Ten Forward
Let the battle begin!

A short film BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj23dwWHukY#t=171
Post edited by hawkwing43 on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    As much as I would like to say Batman would win... I'm gonna have to give this to Vader. Lightsaber (Granted he's not as fast as he was before Episode 3) + Force abilities = Advantage Vader.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did you watch the video 1st? Batman gave him a good run for his money. lol
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Meh, Batman only lost because this Batman was uncharacteristically stupid.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Vader would win for 2 reasons. Force powers beat Batscience. Vader would take the kill without hesitation. Batman would not.

Still a freaking awesome video, no matter how many times I watch this.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited May 2015
    grylak wrote: »
    Vader would win for 2 reasons. Force powers beat Batscience. Vader would take the kill without hesitation. Batman would not.

Still a freaking awesome video, no matter how many times I watch this.

Just need to infect his bloodstream with bat nanobots to take out the midi-chlorians. Then both are on even ground. I'm sure there's a syringe of 'em on the utility belt somewhere. :D
  • hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Here is the ALTERNATE ENDING to the video.

I like it much better. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3tC8TPh9oQ
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    WOW I would see that on opening day! Take my money!
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    As much as I would like to say Batman would win... I'm gonna have to give this to Vader. Lightsaber (Granted he's not as fast as he was before Episode 3) + Force abilities = Advantage Vader.

Batman can easily defeat Vader by using in-universe star wars items...Like the lizards that prohibit force powers. Everyone who says Vader would 100% win need to research lol.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Here I was hoping for a nice cape line and maybe a discussion about their capes.
    edited June 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Batman can easily defeat Vader by using in-universe star wars items...Like the lizards that prohibit force powers. Everyone who says Vader would 100% win need to research lol.

The Ysalamir.
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    darkjeff wrote: »

Batman would have one on his utility belt.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
    edited June 2015
    That's assuming he was able to get one from Dathomir, and have a means of keeping it alive. As far as I know the nutrient frames Thrawn had were not exactly something that could fit on a belt.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2015
    That's assuming he was able to get one from Dathomir, and have a means of keeping it alive. As far as I know the nutrient frames Thrawn had were not exactly something that could fit on a belt.

I think you mean Myrkr?

I also doubt that Batman would have trouble figuring anything out.

He's Batman, World's Greatest Detective.
    edited June 2015
    Its been a while since I read the Thrawn Trilogy. Give me a break. And he'd still have to actually get there even if he did figure it out.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Its been a while since I read the Thrawn Trilogy. Give me a break. And he'd still have to actually get there even if he did figure it out.

It's Batman. He knows how to plan.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png