test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lohlunat Festival Returns!

Comments

• neversetdrumneversetdrum Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't suppose with the Summer Event, that there might be a nice LTS sale coming up again would there? My wife thinks that would be an excellent Father's Day gift. :)
  • ageroth1ageroth1 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    petrea5 wrote: »

Okay so I have a quick question, Will there be New swimsuits/boards/jetpacks/outfits this Year? I really hope so! We could use a new selection to choose from especially if your toon doesn't match any of the current swimsuit selections :)

We're waiting to see what they say on Monday. I'm hoping so too, as it'll keep the cash flow going. They've already stated that there's new shirts available, though no word yet on if they can be worn with swimwear.
  • ronanobrienronanobrien Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dareau wrote: »
    There is still at least one sacred cow as far as ships go.

To get an idea, check my sig or the FCT... :P

Cryptic has made this VERY clear countless times...DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS, THERE WILL BE NO T5 CONNIE OR NX. That, I assume, would also go for a T6 version, so killing that bird before it takes flight too.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't doubt that at all.

Is it a recent acquisition?

Are you T'Ket?

I can neither confirm or deny.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I can neither confirm or deny.

Can you confirm or deny a dismembered iconian arm ship trophy?
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    iconians wrote: »
    Can you confirm or deny a dismembered iconian arm ship trophy?
    No... but you sure as hell gave me something to ask for.
    albeit I'm dubious of it being able to happen.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Well if you sever it at the joint, you have less risk of stress fractures.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Can I have Admiral Quinn's head on a plaque? :P
  • raidai9930raidai9930 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i did love collecting the trophies wish there were more office based ones and i hope the summer event is as fun as last year
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Shhh! We don't mention "ship trophies" around the Romulans. They get grumpy.
  • codewarrior316codewarrior316 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Its amazing how many different currencies there are in game and now you choose to introduce new ones with each event. Not a step in the right direction IMO.
  • gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Still no Nandi Blog? :(
    signature.png
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    A little old lady in a print gingham dress, glasses, and a shock of white hair reaches righe over the bar of her walker catching trendies elbow in a grip that would do a Klingon credit.

"where the Blog?"

Dang kids, it's mondey, where the blog?
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Still no Nandi Blog? :(

It's funny they haven't released the blog yet really, considering it's stats have already been posted on the forums by several of us who found them on Tribble.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Depending on what you feel you can get away with, when we finally defeat her ([SPOILERS]Kahless must be avenged/rescued/recovered/whatever![/SPOILERS]) you could provide her headdress (sans head) or "armor" (sans corpse) with appropriately placed scoring or other damage indicative of the manner in which we finally manage to finish her.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
    edited June 2015
    It's funny they haven't released the blog yet really, considering it's stats have already been posted on the forums by several of us who found them on Tribble.

Can I get a link to these?
    signature.png
    edited June 2015
    Can I get a link to these?

Here you go.
    http://i.imgur.com/PwBes5I.jpg
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
    edited June 2015

Heh.. I just found it here too just before you posted.
    signature.png
    edited June 2015
    Heh.. I just found it here too just before you posted.

Haha yeah, I saw that myself after I'd taken the other screenshot already the other day.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    What will be the fate of any unused "Lohlunat Prize Vouchers (2015)" at the end or after the event ?

... just curious . also +1 for the sadness of not making Ferengi a KDF playable race ...
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    Hey, folks! Just wanted to pop in and mention one pretty important bit of info that was not included in the Dev Blog.

We have increased the number of Lohlunat Favors received for completing all of the Missions/Activities found on the Risa Summer Event map. The prizes have doubled or tripled for all of the following:

"Dance Party"
    "Making Waves"
    "Horga'hn Hunt"
    "Castles in the Sand"

In addition to this increase in rewards, we've also reduced the Lobi Crystal price of the Lohlunat Favor Bundle from 5each, to 2each. They still include the same amount of Favors per package (10-30).

See you on Risa!
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
    edited June 2015
    The prizes have doubled or tripled for all of the following

NICE! When you said increased I was thinking like a 50% increase would be most likely. But double or triple is fantastic! Thank you for this. It should make it much more fun, for me personally anyway. Psyched for Thursday now. :D
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    NICE! When you said increased I was thinking like a 50% increase would be most likely. But double or triple is fantastic! Thank you for this. It should make it much more fun, for me personally anyway. Psyched for Thursday now. :D

For total clothes horses like me who got burned out last year trying to get the costumes but just plain not having enough time for them all, this is good news.
    edited June 2015
    drreverend wrote: »
    For total clothes horses like me who got burned out last year trying to get the costumes but just plain not having enough time for them all, this is good news.

Yeah same here. I'm a bit of a completionist and I like to get all the shinies for all of my toons and last year I got very burned out during the summer event and ended up not coming back until Delta Rising launched in November. I know it's not their fault that I have so many alts, but still I'm really glad to see them making this change as it'll also help players with just one character. Plus my spreadsheets will be pleased... yes, I'm sad and keep spreadsheets to help me keep track of my toons haha.
  • themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey, folks! Just wanted to pop in and mention one pretty important bit of info that was not included in the Dev Blog.

We have increased the number of Lohlunat Favors received for completing all of the Missions/Activities found on the Risa Summer Event map. The prizes have doubled or tripled for all of the following:

"Dance Party"
    "Making Waves"
    "Horga'hn Hunt"
    "Castles in the Sand"

In addition to this increase in rewards, we've also reduced the Lobi Crystal price of the Lohlunat Favor Bundle from 5each, to 2each. They still include the same amount of Favors per package (10-30).

See you on Risa!

Excellent news, especially as I have a lot of alts who want power boards.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • lexxie1983lexxie1983 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2015

"Dance Party"
    "Making Waves"
    "Horga'hn Hunt"
    "Castles in the Sand"

See you on Risa!

Nice, excellent news thanks for posting this update
    n8eym7c.jpg

click for bigger image
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Definitely thank you for decreasing the event grind.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Nice. It's always nice to get more rewards for doing (hopefully) the same work.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited June 2015

"Dance Party"
    "Making Waves"
    "Horga'hn Hunt"
    "Castles in the Sand"

See you on Risa!

What of the prices of the various items though? I have characters that need swimsuits. Granted now I only need one good floater now that I can't stockpile stuff, but hopefully this makes getting a powerboard easier
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited June 2015
    The only other news they now forgot... Was that the price of everything tripled......... Tisk tisk

I'm j'king... *whispers to himself - " eeek I'll get flamed for saying that"*

Good news indeed... +1 cryptic point to you guys... :D