test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stacking R&D Items

namikazepwnamikazepw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So I've been playing on my Romulan for a while, and my R&D items always filter into the R&D tab of my inventory. It's been this way so long, I just assumed that was normal operating behavior. Recently I created a new character (a Starfleet science officer), and I've been dismayed to discover that my R&D items keep piling up in my normal inventory tab. Is there a way to get the R&D items to start moving automatically to the R&D tab? I must have changed something from default way back when, but forgotten what I did and how I did it.

Many thanks!
Post edited by namikazepw on

Comments

• cypherouscypherous Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    namikazepw wrote: »
    So I've been playing on my Romulan for a while, and my R&D items always filter into the R&D tab of my inventory. It's been this way so long, I just assumed that was normal operating behavior. Recently I created a new character (a Starfleet science officer), and I've been dismayed to discover that my R&D items keep piling up in my normal inventory tab. Is there a way to get the R&D items to start moving automatically to the R&D tab? I must have changed something from default way back when, but forgotten what I did and how I did it.

Many thanks!

No thats just normal, sometimes it will drop in your inventory and others it will drop in to the R&D tab, i'm sure there is a reason for this somewhere in legacy code that just never got updated when the R&D tab was added that just directly spawns it in your inventory instead
  • psych2lpsych2l Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you take down your tech upgrades from the exchange for example it'll go into your main inventory instead of your R and D section
  • maskedmarvel1maskedmarvel1 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    if you just double click on any r&d items that land in your inventory they will jump from there into your r&d tab
  • namikazepwnamikazepw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Interesting. Well that explains that then. Perhaps it's more common for higher level R&D items to automatically move to the R&D tab? That would make sense, because my new character is only dealing with lower level R&D items.

@Maskedmarvel1: thanks for the double-click tip, I'll definitely start doing that as it's a lot less tedious than dragging and dropping!