test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kar'fi Visual bug Question

svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Klingon Discussion
As some of you might now, the Kar'fi has a visual bug that renders about 75% of the ship invisible (there is already a bug report about it)

So, if I slot a shield that has a visual skin will that solve the visual problem?
Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My Breen shield says no to this question.;)
    If there is a shield out the that counters this bug I've yet to find it.
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That is disappointing.
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Hi There, i was about to add my Voice to this Thread since i had the same annoying Bug (Kar'Fi Mostly Invisible / Transparent), Keyword is HAD. I Decided to Install the Latest Drivers and Play around with the Graphics Settings a little bit and BAM i found out what causes that Graphics Glitch, at least for me. Its the "Screen-space ambient occlusion" Setting, Off Causes the Glitch, turn it on that should fix it. Its Strange that the ONLY Ship that is Affected by this Setting is the Kar'Fi but anyway there you go. And dear Cryptic i found out what causes that Bug for you, so maybe you wanna Fix that?? >:D
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    Checked that out but no matter what I did that on/off switch stayed grayed out.
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    svindal777 wrote: »
    Checked that out but no matter what I did that on/off switch stayed grayed out.

I gues you are Playing under DirectX9, Switching to DirectX11 (you have to restart after switching to DX11) should make those Grayed out Options avaible, so you can set that Option to on.