test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keep the mark increase full time!

zenn3kzenn3k Member Posts: 105 Arc User
So last week you guys ran a promotion to earn more marks for missions, it didn't give a LOT more marks, but a few more and it was really appreciated.

Can we talk about going full time with this increase?

I'm sure MOST of us can agree that 10 marks for a patrol is worthless and not even worth the time it takes to do it. 15, while not a huge increase, feels INFINITELY better than 10.

I find I log in, do a patrol for the bonus, do a queue for that bonus, then I log off. I'm certainly not going to do that queue again, as those can take 20 minutes or more and getting 10 or so marks for that is REALLY not worth my time.

So, can we keep the increase please? I'd like to stay logged in and playing, but 10 marks simply is not enough incentive to keep me logged in. 15 is much better, even more would probably keep my playing all day.
Post edited by zenn3k on

Comments

• induperatorinduperator Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zenn3k wrote: »
    I'd like to stay logged in and playing, but 10 marks simply is not enough incentive to keep my logged in. 15 is much better, even more would probably keep my playing all day.

Almost sounds like you're threatening Cryptic that if they don't do what you say you'll bounce, that won't go down well.
  • zenn3kzenn3k Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Almost sounds like you're threatening Cryptic that if they don't do what you say you'll bounce, that won't go down well.

Nope. However, I don't stay logged in long, usually like an hour per toon at most, just not much point beyond that the mark rewards are just too low.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I usually just do one patrol for the 10 + daily bonus, then do something else or switch to a different character. So I'm fine with marks staying at 10 + the 480 dil.
  • zenn3kzenn3k Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I usually just do one patrol for the 10 + daily bonus, then do something else or switch to a different character. So I'm fine with marks staying at 10 + the 480 dil.

Right, you do one because its not worth it to do more right?

Wouldn't increasing it may you more likely to do more than 1?

Thats the whole point of this suggestion.