test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New-ish returning Captain

racheakt71racheakt71 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Reputation System
So I played this game before it went F2P (bought a lifetime sub back then) and i had a lul in other games and i came back; as luck would have it the Delta Recruit thing was happening so i rolled a new toon.

When i left DOFFs and this rep thing weren't a thing (as I recall) and crafting was done a memory station alpha.

I kinda get how the Rep "works", I have a question though, given that my DR gets his choice of marks, which is the hardest/most annoying to get? I mean i want to stockpile those if they are giving them to me, so far i think the new romulus marks, the one with the number... not sure.

I seem to be swiming in delta and iconian marks though :P

Comments

• Options
    jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Someone already has a thread up with this specific topic, it's in the top 3 in this forum.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1457251

Already posted my opinion in that thread, but the short version is that Iconian is probably the most annoying to get, but Delta Recruit can't choose those, I would look at the remaining reputations and choose the one that has the most interesting gear, since just leveling the reputations themselves is simple.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • Options
    racheakt71racheakt71 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    oops, guilty of not looking hard enough, sorry bout that...