test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 56 Klingon Delta Recruit looking for Fleet before event ends

hunnarhunnar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Qo'noS
Greetings, fellow Klingons!

I have a lelvel 56 Lieutenant General Delta Recruit Klingon I've been focusing on and want to finish all Delta requirements before the event ends. All I have left is to join a fleet, so I figured that I would take the opportunity to do so; for the first time with any of my characters.

I'm not a subscriber, but I have put some money into my characters (so... silver?) And use Dilithium for projects and to accumulate zen.

I can't promise that I'll be online every day, but I tend to log in at least 3-5 times a week for a good hour (More, if I have nothing to do; or have a day off work.) I'm not a very social player, but will commit any fleet marks I come across, and am more than willing to join in a PVE fleet action or PVP queue if I'm asked. Other than that, I tend to do DOFFs and work on just building up my character and resources.

I'm into Role-play, and am an avid fan of Star Trek TOS, TAS, TNG, VOY, and Enterprise. I'm not so hard-core that I will mock Characters who use other show references, characters, or ship names, though. I have a mutual respect for any and all players.

So if you think I'd be a fine addition to your fleet, I'm more than willing to sign up. (Even if you just need some cannon fodder.) Just know that what I can bring is better before the Delta Recruitment event ends!

Qapla'!
Post edited by hunnar on

Comments

• hunnarhunnar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Note: I'm also bilingual (English & German.) So... ich spreche und schreibe Deutsch, und ich kann sie verstanden.
  • simpleenthusiast#3086 simpleenthusiast Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Jackal's Marauders would be willing to accept you. Just send a pm to " K'Runa@silentescapade " and ill add you.
    Lore posts are great, but give us real info first please!
  • hunnarhunnar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Jackal's Marauders would be willing to accept you. Just send a pm to " K'Runa@silentescapade " and ill add you.

Sounds good to me.