test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Agent gives my Delta a totally blank "store" page?

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
Just finished my Delta, collected all the rewards on the Delta page and now when I go to the temporal agent on the Flotilla (ROM)....and ask them to show me whats available, all I get is a blank page?

What am I doing wrong?
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just finished my Delta, collected all the rewards on the Delta page and now when I go to the temporal agent on the Flotilla (ROM)....and ask them to show me whats available, all I get is a blank page?

What am I doing wrong?

The Temporal Agent is basically just for Account Unlocks & Non-Recruits ... so if you're still on your Delta ... there is your "problem" ...
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The Temporal Agent is basically just for Account Unlocks & Non-Recruits ... so if you're still on your Delta ... there is your "problem" ...

Incorrect, my first delta gets something from the temporal agent for everything my other deltas unlock, but my other deltas have blank store pages like the OP described.

It was stated in the original info about the delta recruits that they would be able to unlock things for each other as well.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited May 2015

What am I doing wrong?

If you've already received the rewards from the Delta Recruit Interface, they don't show up via the Temporal Agent as you've already collected them...

The Temporal Agents are there mainly for your non-DR characters to collect the account unlocks which are separate to the DR rewards...
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    It was stated in the original info about the delta recruits that they would be able to unlock things for each other as well.

Yes, but that was in reference to unlocking items for all characters on your account, which was not in addition to what you've already received via the DR Interface..

Collecting the Temporal Agent rewards as well would be 'double dipping' effectively, as you should have already received the significantly more substantial DR rewards, via the DR Interface...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Incorrect, my first delta gets something from the temporal agent for everything my other deltas unlock, but my other deltas have blank store pages like the OP described.

Not sure what he got ... I can only assume this :
    New Delta Recruit characters can no longer claim the Starship Trait or Improved Starship Trait from the Account Store at the Temporal Officer.

Delta Recruits must complete the necessary Delta Recruit Task, instead.
    Delta Recruits that are experiencing an inability to claim their Starship Trait or Improved Starship Trait from the Recruitment UI should no longer experience this issue.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9116343

=> No !?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    nvm /10 chars
  • Options
    realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ahh I see what happened now.

First, I was surprised to see the entire interface for my Delta at the Agent completely blank isntead of just "greyed out"...that made me think something was wrong.

I had originally claimed what I thought was all rewards from the Delta Page, and when I went to the Agent with a non-delta character I was not given the ability to purchase some of the rewards like the ship trait unlock and story-arc specific rewards. I did not realize that I had overlooked those specific rewards on the Delta Page, only taking the "end" rewards on the Delta page, so I wrongly thought I had to unlock them for my delta on the Agent's menu.

I see now, what I can now claim on my Delta, and I am confident that after I do so I will then be able to go to my non-delta and get everything.

The blank page just surprised me.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Gotcha, misunderstanding on my part too.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!